Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: It does count.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

JunkosBoobies

Edmond "The Gym Leader is Okay with it...I could just go ahead and give you the Badge without battling you........If that's okay with you."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That would be a problem.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Anthony, it wouldn't hurt to train.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, fine..............so, what Pokemon are you going to use?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun (and get off of my head)" Ducklett then wakes up and used water gun on Flareon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with wing attack!" Ducklett then used wing attack on Glaceon"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Glaceon.

randomlypikachu

while this goes on ace wakes up late
ace: yawns what i miss?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Joe - good you're awake now lets continue our battle

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, wipe that sand off of your face and use...........water gun!" Ducklett wiped the sand off of his face and used water gun on Glaceon

JunkosBoobies

Glaceon has fainted
Edmond "Oh,Well........I need to catch and raise more Eevee........Here you go,The Badge."
Edmond gives Anthony The Soul Badge,TM06-Toxic,and a Master Ball
Edmond "Remember,That Master Ball is our secret."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uhh..........sure, thanks"

randomlypikachu

ace: lets do this then! has ninjask use double team to increase its evasion

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Porygon Z uses psybeam and confuses ninjask

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.