Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,001 to 9,020 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

everyone else randomly wakes up - ace: wow...what a random time to fall asleep, right in the middle of a battle. kirk: anyway... sends out a blaziken!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, go and use bubblebeam!" Ducklett then used bubblebeam on Blaziken.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Your Turn,Gabite!............And use Dragon Claw!"
Gabite uses Dragon Claw on Blaziken

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

julie: hehe sends out her swampert that uses mud shot on brandons gabite - ace: deino! has deino use dragon pulse on swampert - kirk: hmph childs play, blaziken do your thing blaziken: dodges the incoming attacks with ease, then uses blaze kick on ducklet kicking him into kabuto

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (Well, at least he didn't kick me in my leg", Anthony"Ducklett, get up and use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Blaziken.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Kabuto latches on to Blaziken's Face,Evolves into Kabutops to use stronger attacks,And Kabutops uses the Newly-Learned Aqua Jet,Which is Impossible to escape,On Blaziken

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

blaziken: uses sky uppercut, sending ducklet flying into anthonys leg it then gets sent backwards due to hammer arm and aqua jet - swampert: continues shooting out mud with mudshot, while deino doges and uses dragon pulse

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, that was uncalled for, Ducklett, use wing attack" Ducklett then used wing attack on Blaziken.

randomlypikachu

blaziken: meets the wing attack with a blaze kick!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use any water attack on Blaziken, at this point, I don't even care...........I think I feel a burn on my leg!" Ducklett then used water gun again on Blaziken.

randomlypikachu

blaziken: goes down - kirk: no! julie: now! swampert: Jumps over deino to avoid being attacked again and grabs anthony then runs off along with julie

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.........in a turn of events, what just happened!?!?!?!?!?!"

MrsPickles

mike finally wakes up ughhh.... where am I.. magikarp flops on to mike Hey pal, how did you get here? mike notices a bunch of unconscious team rocket members scattered around the facility. well... better grab my pokemon mike grabs his pokemon plus the noctowl, when suddenly, Crasher Wake jumps up next to him. where do you think your going with my pokemon? mike realizes he has an extra pokeball oops... why aren't you wearing a shirt? CW never you mind... gotta fly... see you later kid... by the way, if you have any friends tell them to look out for me at the bridge to the next town mike wait who are you? Where are you going? What friends....

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmUFZ5J...

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

julie: dang it, we could only get one, but its better than nothing i suppose. heads back into the city to find archie and maxie fighting. maxie is using a camerupt, and archie is using a sharpedo

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"All the bad things always happen to me!"

MrsPickles

@randomusername at the end of the day, when u do the TO BE CONTINUED you may have to do a recap of the day... LOL so confused.

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

@mrspickles sure thing

ace: runs after julie and has deino use dragon rage from behind taking out her swampert anthony get out of here now! maxie: heh sees both ace and anthony with julie oh no, i forgot all about them! archie: julie get those two into the helicopter near by before they get away! julie: sends out a tentacruel you got it boss!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.