General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 8,341 to 8,360 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,341. Posted:

Anthony"What's that............oh man, that gloom smells really bad!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,342. Posted:

erika: what did you just say about my gloom! two body guards toss out anthony you can come back tomorrow when you've hopefully learned to show a little more respect for glooms! gloom: uses sweet scent (irony!) to lower the evasiveness of vulpix

TO BE CONTINUED

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,343. Posted:

Anthony"My Leg!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,344. Posted:

The Thread is Revived
I revived it early today because it feels right to do so. :3
Note: I might not Reply a lot because I'm busy like always.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,345. Posted:

Anthony then wakes up after getting thrown out of the gym, Anthony"I think my leg is getting better, it was never broken, but whatever"

AuthorMessage

The_Groosefather

8,346. Posted:

Dylan climbs out of the pit
Dylan gives Misdreavus the dusk stone
Misdreavus evolved into Mismagius

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,347. Posted:

Lucy "I should finish that Gym Battle."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,348. Posted:

Anthony"I can't believe they threw me out like that, what, I didn't like the smell of that gloom, can't a guy speak his feelings?"

AuthorMessage

MrsPickles

8,349. Posted:

Mike wakes up woah... I have a headache... must be my... where am I... Mike looks around Hmm... I remember team rocket... they told me... looks around and sees the mewtwo in the distance. However, he doesn't realize it is mewtwo say does that person have a tail? What was I thinking about? Probably nothing...Mike gets up and goes to the largest building he can find, the gym

MrsPickles

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

8,350. Posted:

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Wait, the gym leader has a GLOOM? This isn't going to be good."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,351. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah, and I said it smelt bad and then I got thrown out, talk about rude"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

8,352. Posted:

Melodie "I know gloom smell bad, but because it's an evolution of oddish, I'm very allergic to it."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,353. Posted:

Anthony"Oh man, that's not good, well just take some of that allergie medication Ace gave you"

AuthorMessage

MrsPickles

8,354. Posted:

Mike walks up to the gym and sees the two body guards and a side entrance that isn't guarded hm... I guess they don't want me to take that entrance.
mike walks into the gym from the side entrance and ends up in the broom closet Wow, this is a fancy broom closet.. Mike peeks out of the door of the broom closet and sees Erika, in the mean time he unknowingly steps on Paul Hello, where am I? Erika this is a Pokémon Gym, where the best trainer of a particular Pokémon type can be found. Are you looking to battle?mike why? Erika for a badge of course! Mike a what? Erika sighs obviously you have a lot to learn.. How about I train you at this gym?mike sure, why not?

MrsPickles

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,355. Posted:

Anthony"I wonder how the battle is going?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,356. Posted:

An Ace Trainer walks out of the Gym
Ace Trainer "I'm bored...Let's Battle!"
The Ace Trainer sends out Weepinbell

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

MrsPickles

8,357. Posted:

1,956th wall break Sorry I haven't been on in a while been busy

MrsPickles

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,358. Posted:

Anthony"Hey, I don't remember seeing you in the gym, and I would know, since was thrown out, where did you come from?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,359. Posted:

Ace Trainer "I've been cleaning these Gyms to make sure they're Neat and Tidy by request of the Elite 4 and the Champion."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

8,360. Posted:

Melodie "Anthony, you can do this."