Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,201 to 6,220 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

sol: we need to break out of here and kill him blasts a giant hole into the side of the boat to escape from - mecha maxi: i hate to admit it but hes right! begins firing lazers at the group im not currently in control of what im doing here!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"That's it, i'm sorry for doing this!" The Masked Arrow then casted an explosive spell on a arrow, then he fired it at Mecha Maxi.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mecha maxi: Flies out of the way quikly and begins fireing target missles at TMA and sheldon - sol: creates a barrier to block the missles we have to end this fast, if not to help stop viper, then just to put this former man out of his misery.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Right, just look at him, fighting for something he doesn't want to" ,The Masked Arrow"Curse you Viper, you shall pay!", Sheldon"Ducklett, i'm sorry, but we must kill him", Ducklett"No Sheldon, there must be........."Sheldon"Sometimes killing somebody, is for the best, if he still lives like this, then he will be misreable and under Viper's control for the rest of his days, now let's fuse" Sheldon and Ducklett then fuse" *Sheldon"Right, now let's finish this!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

meha maxi: his chest opens up and begins firing giant lazers at sheldon which also take out most of the forest area surrounding them you gota get to my back! somewhere in here is a wire conecting my head to the lavender queens heart! take that out so we can end this!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, we got to get to his back", Sheldon?"The perhaps I could be some help" Sheldon"What, not you again!"Sheldon?"Well then, let me just do this" Sheldon? then lifts his hand and then his hand glows red, then Mecha Max starts to glow red, eventually, something blew up inside of him, not a big boom, but a little one, Sheldon?"That should be enough to stop him, ta-ta for now" Then Sheldon? disappears.

randomlypikachu

mecha maxi: falls to the ground motionless, with part of his back blasted open revealing the wire. hmm he blew up part of the spine ... i cant move anymore. sheldon finish this now.... and promise that you'll stop viper... what hes planning simply must be stopped... it has to .... end.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............yes, I promise" Sheldon then used air slash on the wires, breaking them and putting an end to Max's life, The Masked Arrow"I can't believe Viper did this to him", Alex"Yeah, but it's even stranger is that Cofagrigus helped us"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we did enough for one day, let's get some sleep"

randomlypikachu

sol: begins taking apart the left over robot body and pulls out the lavender heart hmm it seems he used some ??? type structure mixed with the pure evil of the former hybrid souls to make this body work using this heart as a sort of "pump" to spread the evil energys in order to corrupt parts of maximillions brain to give the body motion and the ability to attack without maximillion actualy wanting to do such a thing.... but he couldve made body so much more durable if he used something besides a simple wire to make this work.... i think theres a reason he did it like this.... but i cant guess why. red, i think we might be able to use it, but lets fix it up in the morning. lance: buries maximillians head ... im sorry... places a cross over it - everyone sleeps for tonight

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Me revives thread by crashing into wall in comedic fashion.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Revival FTW!

@Sensei_PikPik This is how you Revive a Thread~

But I actually crashed into a wall today... in comedic fashion none the less...

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "I wonder why Viper did that to Maxmillion..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alex"Probably to take over his HQ" The Masked Arrow"Either way, he's going down!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't think that was his goal..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It was only part of his goal anyways", The Masked Arrow"Why do you even care about what his goals are, we should go after him and stop him for good!", Alex"Oh course he has a plan, but running in there would probably kill us"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.