Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 601 to 620 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and the crew go to the desert and into the portal "Gardevoir, tell celebi to give me a high three when we get back, still left hanging here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"And when that happens, i'll give Mewtwo a big hug, to know that he can still feel stuff"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then hugs Mewtwo "Good to know that you're back, also I always wanted to hug you buddy, I like giving my friends hugs, well how do you feel Mewtwo?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then hugs Mewtwo "Good to know that you're back, also I always wanted to hug you buddy, I like giving my friends hugs, well how do you feel Mewtwo?"

Mewtwo:I feel good

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

The still amnesiac Celebi gives Ducklett a high three.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Before Ducklett forgets to tell you, but what happened to you, how come you were...........a ghost, did Dusknoir suck you up his stomach face thing to?"

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

The still amnesiac Celebi gives Ducklett a high three.

Ducklett high feathers Celebi "alright, you're now officially my new friend" then Ducklett hugs Celebi.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"Why are these gym leaders battling us?" Ducklett then uses aqua ring on Golem

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes into Kangaskhan pouch and takes the smaller Kangaskhan out "don't want a child like you hurt, it may have been safe and warm in that pouch, but now Ducklett must attack" "Ducklett then uses Air Slash on Kangaskhan.

TsunamiSensei

Gqrdevoir uses focus blast on kangaskhan.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Sorry we had to do that to your mother little fellow, if you want, Ducklett could raise you" the little Kangaskhan then kicked Ducklett on his leg "OUCH!!!!!!" the little Kangaskhan then went away back to it's mother.

SheldonRandoms

Steelix then used rock tomb on Ducklett, trapping him in rocks and Ducklett couldn't move, then Steelix moved the rocks with his tail and then used bind on Ducklett "Ducklett can't move again, my feet are now trapped and so are my wings" then Steelix threw Ducklett at Gardevoir and hits him.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses earthquake.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Blissey then tried to use double-edge on Gardevoir, but Ducklett pushed him out of the way and took in the hit, then both Pokemon fainted..........

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.