Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,561 to 5,580 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Now Ducklett, use Brave Bird on them!" Ducklett then used brave bird on them both, sending them both into the air.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix fires multiple flaming arrows into the air to try to hit slicer and lola

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

slicer: cuts up the arrow before they make contact while lola dives down thrusting a blade into phoenix while the wolf bites off his arm

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then fused with Ducklett,then Sheldon grabbed Lola and flew here into the air, then he threw her down to the ground, Sheldon"Give up, that fall must have done some damage, it's pointless to continue fighting, I will leave here with the Queen's heart!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix holds his blade upward so the sword will go down the wolves throat when it comes down

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I still need to make it to the Queen, hey Phoenix, can you hold them off?"

randomlypikachu

queen: ... im tired of waiting kills off her other two archknights along with the ones fighting sheldon and phoenix im finishing them all myself! walks up to the window at the top of her castle, from here you see a girl dressed in a lavender colored dress with a lavender crown wearing a mask to hide her face. im gona to squash you like bugs. she forms a fist with her hand and all of a sudden thousands of soldiers fly up into the sky and form a giant fist. as she slams her own fist down the giant fist of soldiers slams down onto sheldon and phoenix

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Phoenix uses inferno. Phoenix turns into a flaming dragon and burns the soldiers. Phoenix turns back into a human.
Phoenix - c'mon you gotta try harder than that

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon used protect to protect himself and Phoenix, Sheldon"What the heck, how are you doing this?"

Betelgroose

My character is based off Ryu Hayabusa. Inferno is one of the many ninpo magic moves from ninja gaiden 3

randomlypikachu

queen: your assuming thats the end of that attack the ashes of the soldiers turn into spikes raining down from above stabing into the heros bodies and piercing protect white hand, do that thing you do while your at it, i dont want him becoming a problem. white hand: ... is hidden under the castle, and suddenly creates an aurora around the area negating the powers of magic from the oponents

Betelgroose

Phoenix takes out his bow staff and spins it in the air to block the incoming spikes
And @randomusername don't you mean the ashes of the soldiers

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Darn, I can't use magic, but I can still use my moves, she's tough Phoenix, but we have to cut out her heart, that's her weakness"

randomlypikachu

@groose_lord XD yes, fixing that now

Betelgroose

Phoenix - use these knives to scale the walls of the castle.
Phoenix hands Sheldon knives and runs over to climb the castle

randomlypikachu

queen: not exactly, my heart is actualy the most powerfull part of my body, you wont be able to cut it out. lotus: projects her voice to sheldon and phoenix dont listen to her words, i have a plan for dealig with that problem.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, she's powerful, but i'm gonna get here heart, or else..............PHASE 3!!!" Sheldon then used phase 3, Sheldon"This should give me a fighting chance.

randomlypikachu

beams of pure lavender power begin falling down from the sky and onto sheldon, meanwhile lotus has snuck down underground to find white hand, once she does she quickly slices a wound in it and forces doris into the wound killing her in the process. because shes part muk her body begins to poison white hand from the inside... this strangely causees the queen to start cringing with pain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.