Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Oh, another masked person, don't we have the masked arrow already, but I guess he's not here.............well, whatever, nice to meet you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Paco takes out sword and stabs bidoof

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

Paco - The masked mans father was killed when he was young. He trained for years so he could get his revenge.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, my name's Guy, and that man over there is Sheldon..........but he can't speak to you, because he can only talk to Pokemon, or people who are half Pokemon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Let praise be to JumpMad for his return is nigh. All Pokemon will bend their knees and praise his name! There is still time! Give in to his glorious madness or be swept aside. Anyone can still receive his blessings.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Well hello Paco. I'm Daniel, the brilliant gale. Don't give me a reason to curse you and we'll get along just fine."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Paco - when he finally found the man who killed his father he was to weak. After that day he wore the mask. People in the village say theyve seen whats under the mask. Emptiness...

Betelgroose

Paco - I think the man who killed his father may have done something to him something terrible. And that man is Draco!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, at least he has a reason to wear that mask..............."

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "What do we do now?"

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

A bunch of Snow Orks attack Sheldon and Guy
Snow Ork "One more peep out of you people and we call Master!"
Snow continues to fall,making The Snow Orks stronger

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Paco removes his cloak.
Paco - I am his brother, the masked mans name is Phoenix

SheldonRandoms

Guy then casted a fire spell and set a some arrows on fire and shot them at the snow orks, then they all grew weaker, Guy"...................."

Betelgroose

Paco withdraws sword and attacks one of the orks

randomlypikachu

guardian: Releases everyone back into the city of dragons and the blockades to ring one are now gone, all are now free to enter the tower where draco is already at.there also seems to be more of those orcs and some members of the lavender kingdom in the city as well.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'll handle things here. You go ahead." Daniel curses some snow orks and lavender soldiers to fight for him.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Paco - I have to find out what happened to Phoenix

SheldonRandoms

then they all go forward

randomlypikachu

draco: looks down from the tower in his human form once more with all his main partners flying around it. ... yells out from the tower its too late to stop me, as of the end of yesterday i am now able to enter my true form! my true phase three!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Its starts raining ashes
Paco - huh??

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.