General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,741 to 4,760 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

4,741. Posted:

Those with power, fear me! Those without power, seek me! I Shall be the one who stands in Judgment of the world!
For I am LordJumpMad, and my Madness conquer all!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,742. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Those with power, fear me! Those without power, seek me! I Shall be the one who stands in Judgment of the world!
For I am LordJumpMad, and my Madness conquer all!

Sheldon"All you do is keep talking, yet you do nothing, now if you are telling the truth, then fight me"

@Emeralds Who are you supposed to be?

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

4,743. Posted:

@LJM You have never dealt with the extent of my insanity. 'Fore I am the Sensei PikPik, master of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,744. Posted:

@Emeralds Oh, so you made that video, really, can you make me a video like that please?

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

4,745. Posted:

@Sheldonrandoms They're like miniblins on Outset Isle, they annoy the cr@p out of you at night and go away in the morning. We just have to wait this out.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,746. Posted:

fourth wall break ... actualy i kinda would like to see this fight .-. your like building it up alot... so ... show something... do an attack... blow something up ...smight things... DO SOMETHING! ... back to figuring out where this backstory should turn...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,747. Posted:

@AmazingPopo_Man Well, if they are trying to annoy me, then @LordJumpMad and @Emeralds failed?

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,748. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

fourth wall break ... actualy i kinda would like to see this fight .-. your like building it up alot... so ... show something... do an attack... blow something up ...smight things... DO SOMETHING! ... back to figuring out where this backstory should turn...

A God doesn't have to prove himself. He will show his power when he is ready and not a moment sooner. Faith is believing, even without proof. Give in now and you shall be spared.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,749. Posted:

Only our glorious Lord is worthy of having his own theme song now!
makes everyone chant along LordJumpMad's Anthem!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

4,750. Posted:

Sensei PikPik begins to sing the PikPik song.

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,751. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik begins to sing LordJumpMad's song.

Now thats better, or I'd have to cut out your tongue!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,752. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

Could you please tell me how you and LordJumpMan met, also you seem to like to role play a lot, so if you can please, tell me what character are you?

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

4,753. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Emeralds begins to sing PikPik's song.

Not THAT'S better.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,754. Posted:

cassey: we spent years in that training get getting even stronger than we imagined, fusing with our pokemon, growing with them.. but our diferences in power grew as well... too high apart... eventualy it broke up our family in two ways. one is that we would never be able to see eachother as much as before now that we were all in diferent classes, and two, brother grew jealous... insanely jealus. not at grandpa mind you, but it was all directed at me. even when he became the class three leader, i was still up in class one way above him.... he hated that break in power, and thought the only way to prove himself worthy enough to be better than me was by killing you points to sheldon .... and well ... you know how that worked out. as for me... seeing this happened affected me heavily.... i used to be a such a happy girl... over the years ive turned stiff, angry, and overall as cold and hardened as the steel my body is now made of... seeing my family break apart like this broke me apart... and brought me back as a powerfull piece of unbreakable steel. a steel which will cut you all down soon enough.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,755. Posted:

@sheldon i think shes just characterizing herself... like emerald is emerald basicaly... either that or shes a cat person with an akward obsession for ljm? those are my only guesses

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,756. Posted:

Sheldon".......remember everyone, this is still a dream, a dream filled with madness"

I wonder if @LordJumpMad was ever kicked into a giant hole for saying this was madness, see what I did there?

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,757. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

Could you please tell me how you and LordJumpMan met, also you seem to like to role play a lot, so if you can please, tell me what character are you?

The only role-play I do is in the bedroom :*
I am no one other then me now that I have graced you with my answer,
throws guy in the kitchen now cook and serve and feed dinner to your glorious Lord!
and as for you peasant!

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Emeralds begins to sing PikPik's song.

Not THAT'S better.

You're right thats NOT better and you will be punished I already have informed our Lord of your disobeying behavor if you're lucky he may spare your pathetic soul!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,758. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon".......remember everyone, this is still a dream, a dream filled with madness"

I wonder if @LordJumpMad was ever kicked into a giant hole for saying this was madness, see what I did there?

Can we get back to the roleplay please? "Bidoof tosses flowers everywhere and then kneels and prays to the almighty Lord of madness who has made everything possible"

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

4,759. Posted:

@Emeralds Foolish feline, it is your lord who should be begging for my mercy. At the hands of Sensei PikPik, none shall disobey!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,760. Posted:

Guy then cooks up something for LordJumpMad, Guy"Please, @Emeralds, I have learned the errors of my ways, I will respect LordJumpMad in all of his madness, now could you please, take my cooking to him, since I am worthless compared to him, my master"