General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,641 to 3,660 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,641. Posted:

Gold "Sheldon! Take the girl and get out of here! I can handle these things!" Gold turns around and kills another Liquid Phantom. Gold draws the true master sword. Gold "Demise, you say? This sword killed Demise." Gold stabs both swords through a liquid phantom.

Edited on by Pikpikp

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,642. Posted:

Sheldon".....Right, it's pointless for us to stay here, let's get out of here" Salamence then flies Sheldon and Lucina out of there.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,643. Posted:

Red tries to Stab one of The Liquids

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

3,644. Posted:

The Phantoms drop briefly after getting hit by the Master Sword before reassembling.
"Foolish youth. When will you realize that nothing but me can stop them. Demise's power helped create the impenetrable armor. The Phantoms are controlled by Liquefied souls. These souls are not evil, just loyal to me. This means that the Sword of Evil's Bane will only knock off their armor... until they put on more. It appears that you will the Phantoms first victim. This will be fun to see."

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,645. Posted:

Gold fires a light arrow at a liquid phantom.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,646. Posted:

Sheldon"........I hope Gold will be alright............"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,647. Posted:

Red fires a Grass Arrow at Liquid

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

3,648. Posted:

The arrow bounces off the impenetrable armor.
"I've had enough of this. Liquify this one now."
The Liquid Phantoms begin drawing closer to Gold, swinging their swords.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,649. Posted:

Gold jumps off a liquid phantom and shoves the true master sword through the demon crown. Gold "O, goddesses of Hyrule, allow my blade to seal away the demon king's spirit once more!" The true master sword absorbs the soul of Demise.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,650. Posted:

Sheldon"............................"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,651. Posted:

Gold "I guess that's it."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,652. Posted:

Sheldon"What happened, did Gold win?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,653. Posted:

A chuchu brings a message to Sheldon. The message says that Gold thinks he won, but isn't sure.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,654. Posted:

Sheldon".........Why do I have a feeling Gold hasn't won yet?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,655. Posted:

Lucina "Who's Gold?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,656. Posted:

Red then launches a Fire Arrow at Liquid Viper

Backlog

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,657. Posted:

Sheldon"........oh, Gold is the hero of Hyrule, and he also has the master sword..........but what he was fighting, i'm not sure if those things will stay down"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

3,658. Posted:

Sorry about vanishing. My computer was acting up. Also, Liquid Viper was not present during the Phantom battle. He was speaking through the chief Phantom. That means that the Soul Crown (and Demise's soul) were not present either. I was hoping that you guys could find some creative ways to defeat (or at least trap) the Phantoms. Not every bad guy can be defeated with sacred swords. ;)

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

3,659. Posted:

Gold "How's this for creative?" Gold drops into a pit, luring the phantoms inside. He then hookshots out and plays the song of storms, flooding the pit. As the final piece of his trap, he shoots an ice arrow into the pit, trapping the phantoms inside the ice. Gold "That should hold them untill I can find a more permanent solution,"

Edited on by Pikpikp

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,660. Posted:

Sheldon".................Liquid Viper is still out there, and those Phantoms will be a trouble for us"