Showing 21 to 40 of 14,726
21. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:08 GMT
I choose Bellsprout. That thing is a monster.
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
22. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:10 GMT
-Sniffs the air-
23. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:19 GMT
Mewtwo is the strongest!
Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
24. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:21 GMT
let it begin! writing from mah wii u, aussie style. anyway, so its the christmas day battles. As per usual all the pokeballs have been put into pre battle storage. However, a whole bunch of voltorb gather, and destroy the battle hall. what do you do??? my reaction later
Edited on Sun 23rd December, 2012 @ 19:21 by RainbowCrasher
"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
25. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:24 GMT
Immediately pops out of pokeball to check out the scene
26. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:33 GMT
crashes voltorb into groudons fissure
27. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:33 GMT
Bidoof uses Cut on marioandsonicfy
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
28. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:40 GMT
Cut slightly damages me but i'm still unfazed I then jump as high as I can then use spark on Bidoof.
29. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:43 GMT
I then use quick attack's speed to escape.
30. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:45 GMT
Mewtwo uses physic on @Lzbirdboi
31. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:47 GMT
Mewtwo uses physic on @Lzbirdboi
My brain asplodes from the physics
32. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:48 GMT
I choose Spheal.
Spheal uses sheer cold on @LZ
Oh sorry, guess you've fainted. Off to the Pokemon Center with you!
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
33. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:48 GMT
Gardevoir uses shadow ball on Machamp_king's mewtwo!
Edited on Sun 23rd December, 2012 @ 19:49 by Inazuma_Pikpik
Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
34. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:51 GMT
Aerodactyl gets blasted at point-blank range by a Voltorb, but Self Destruct isn't very effective on rock types, and I only loose 25% of my HP. I then scare away any Voltorbs which haven't exploded yet using Roar, and gather up any injured and weak Pokemon and use Fly to get them away from danger.
3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
35. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 19:54 GMT
mewtwo finds a full restore then uses it,then uses hydro pump on @amazingpopo_man
36. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 20:00 GMT
Spheal calls up Ghetsis to steal everyone >:3
37. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 20:01 GMT
I tell Aerodactyl to drop me down now
38. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 20:03 GMT
mewtwo uses phystrike on @Emaan
39. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 20:04 GMT
With Gardevoir defeated, I, the amazing Popo Man, use my mystic abilities to rewind time and capture mewtwo in its youth, creating an alternate reality where @Machamp_King is without a pokémon.
40. Posted: Sun 23rd Dec 2012 20:10 GMT
@amazingpopo_man have u forgot? i have 1,000,000,000,000,000 mewtwos! >:3
Edited on Fri 8th March, 2013 @ 06:57 by WarioMan