Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"But what about Viper?" Milotic then wraps Ducklett "Hey, you're starting to make Ducklett blush a little" Ducklett then blushes

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm apears outside the ruins next hey ducklet i made a promise to you yesterday and im gona keep it uses the night blade to transport a giant metal black box into the ruins well im gona get out of here now cus i really dont wana be around for this but dont worry i'll be watching from where its safe goes into the night and comes out to my base in goldenrod city where i watch from a screen as the box begins to shake hehehe this is gona be enjoyable to watch.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"WHO, WHAT, WHERE, AND WHY IS IN THE BOX VIPER?" Ducklett is still wrapped by Milotic, so he can't open the box.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold finds strange writing deep in the ruins.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

box shakes even faster and cracks a little oh you'll see speaks into a weird device that allows you to hear what im saying from the base

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Viper i'm sorry, but this Milotic is........well........" Ducklett then blushes even more "CAN YOU OPEN THE BOX ALREADY!!!!!!"

Wii_Win

Has anyone taken Staraptor yet? If not, I will.

Derp derp derpity derp.

SheldonRandoms

Wii_Win wrote:

Has anyone taken Staraptor yet? If not, I will.

Nope, you are now Staraptor.

randomlypikachu

box finaly busts open, and a bunch of half dead looking humans start running around trying to attack and eat anything that moves well ducklet a promise is a promise, your trainer should be in that mess somewhere ^^ have fun figuring out which one it is!

fourth wall break moment staraptor is available feel free to take him

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Plusle

"M-M-My empire..."

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

TsunamiSensei

@Wii_win I reccomend you read the past 75 pages. The strory's pretty complex.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Nooooooooooooooo, GOLD, WHAT DO WE DO NOW, ONE OF THOSE ZOMBIE'S IS MY OLD TRAINER, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?"

Plusle

"All gone"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

TsunamiSensei

Gold holds out his left hand, the mark of the triforce glowing. A wall starts to resonate with the glowing, breaking down and revealing a secret passage ." This way!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"BUT........WHAT ABOUT DUCKLETT'S OLD TRAINER?" Ducklett then hears a voice "Gold, wait, those zombies, non of them are my old trainer, it's a trap, Gold, let's go through the secret passage now...........um, Milotic, could you....go that way, please?" then Milotic takes Ducklett through the secret passage.

randomlypikachu

hmm ... .-. ok so i get these zombies mixed up from time to time sue me. however your trainer is somewhere in the world even as we speak with one of the other hoards of zombies! .... ah ... that kinda spoils part of the plan ... maby i shouldnt have mentioned this yet.

TsunamiSensei

A light appears at the end of the passage. Everyone runs out and the passage seals itself, effectively forming a barrier between living and dead. Gold turns around to see a massive field going on in all directions. " I think we're here. I think we're in Hyrule." A pichu waddles by Gold.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hyrule? I remember playing a video game based inside the world of Hyrule, but I didn't think it was real"

TsunamiSensei

"I didn't either. It turns out the maker of that game was Hylian, retelling real events in game. Somewhere in this land, there is a power great enough to give us the edge against the night."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.