General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,521 to 1,540 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,521. Posted:

Suddenly, a blinding light fills the room. Floating above the water is an ancient hero clad in the green of fields. Everybody except gyrados is floated above the water and the hero freezes it with an ice arrow, trapping gyrados in the ice. Gold bows to the hero and he is gone.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,522. Posted:

hmm this is giving me a good idea ...snaps and the garydos is sucked back into the night i could use some new pets for this project so i'll keep you around... now what should i do ... i guess i could pull off a videogame cliche moves the exit to the temple at the very top and has the water level lower down completely sticking everyone back at the bottom then a voice apears that says 2-minutes till self destruction and the temple begins to shake

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,523. Posted:

Milotic then wraps Ducklett "Hey, now's not the time to get scared, follow Ducklett and i'll keep you safe" then Milotic let's Ducklett go and they all go and look for an exit.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,524. Posted:

Gold teleports everyone to the ruins of alph. " The hero said these ruins contain the key to his civilization. To the land of Hyrule. If we find it, we will have a power equal to that of the night."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,525. Posted:

"Well then, let's find it............but where in the ruins is it Gold?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,526. Posted:

"I guess we just have to check everywhere."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,527. Posted:

"But what about Viper?" Milotic then wraps Ducklett "Hey, you're starting to make Ducklett blush a little" Ducklett then blushes

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,528. Posted:

hm apears outside the ruins next hey ducklet i made a promise to you yesterday and im gona keep it uses the night blade to transport a giant metal black box into the ruins well im gona get out of here now cus i really dont wana be around for this but dont worry i'll be watching from where its safe goes into the night and comes out to my base in goldenrod city where i watch from a screen as the box begins to shake hehehe this is gona be enjoyable to watch.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,529. Posted:

"WHO, WHAT, WHERE, AND WHY IS IN THE BOX VIPER?" Ducklett is still wrapped by Milotic, so he can't open the box.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,530. Posted:

Gold finds strange writing deep in the ruins.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,531. Posted:

box shakes even faster and cracks a little oh you'll see speaks into a weird device that allows you to hear what im saying from the base

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,532. Posted:

"Viper i'm sorry, but this Milotic is........well........" Ducklett then blushes even more "CAN YOU OPEN THE BOX ALREADY!!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

Wii_Win

1,533. Posted:

Has anyone taken Staraptor yet? If not, I will. :D

Derp derp derpity derp.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,534. Posted:

Wii_Win wrote:

Has anyone taken Staraptor yet? If not, I will. :D

Nope, you are now Staraptor.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,535. Posted:

box finaly busts open, and a bunch of half dead looking humans start running around trying to attack and eat anything that moves well ducklet a promise is a promise, your trainer should be in that mess somewhere ^^ have fun figuring out which one it is!

fourth wall break moment staraptor is available feel free to take him :)

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

Plusle

1,536. Posted:

"M-M-My empire..."

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,537. Posted:

@Wii_win I reccomend you read the past 75 pages. The strory's pretty complex.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,538. Posted:

"Nooooooooooooooo, GOLD, WHAT DO WE DO NOW, ONE OF THOSE ZOMBIE'S IS MY OLD TRAINER, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?"

AuthorMessage

Plusle

1,539. Posted:

"All gone"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,540. Posted:

Gold holds out his left hand, the mark of the triforce glowing. A wall starts to resonate with the glowing, breaking down and revealing a secret passage ." This way!"