General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,461. Posted:

"That won't work on me anymore Viper, Ducklett had someone to love before Doris, and that was my old trainer, he's the reason Ducklett is alive right now, batting now, and besides, Doris already "had" a boyfriend" Ducklett then starts to cry a little "What is that Doris gonna do now, eat me like she was gonna do when we first met?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,462. Posted:

wow .-. guess i gota execute her again ... no wonder this technique states theres gona be a dark twist in their new life ...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,463. Posted:

Gold's consciousness drifts away to another land, one of the past. Before him stands a figure clothed in the green of fields. " I was the hero, as you are now. Even though you are fron a different realm, you are the one chosen by the gods. You were never truly a pokemon. The gods had made you into a ralts so you would not become a typical trainer, and instead be raised as a pokemon. Through the events that followed you gained wisdom, power, and courage. The power of the gods has left my world and is in yours. Seek out that power, and you shall defeat your foe. Now awaken, Gold... Hero of Light!" Gold awakens, bathed in a blinding light. That light destroys the phantom hands, freeing both Gold and Ducklett.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,464. Posted:

"DUCKLETT DOS'NT KNOW WHAT HE'S FIGHTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

1,465. Posted:

Leaf runs up behind viper and starts stabbing him with the Biggorons sword

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,466. Posted:

oh really now? meeting each of leafs slashes with a slash from my seviper blade hero of light eh? this got really interesting. as for you ducklet, about your old trainer... i really dont know how else to make it clear to you that hes technicaly "Long gone" mentaly anyway so i got no other choice but to show you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,467. Posted:

"THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER SHOW DUCKLETT NOW!!!!!!! so does this mean I get captured and go into the Night?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,468. Posted:

Gold leaves the battle to seek out the power of the gods that the hero talked about.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,469. Posted:

Ducklett stays with Viper "looks like i'm you're prisoner now Viper, I don't care,as long as I get to be with my old trainer"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,470. Posted:

nope, oh and mind you i was keeping this secret for your own good, but this is clearly the only way to hammer it in i suppose. looks like im focusing really hard on something and the skin on my arm starts to look like a normal humans while im doing this that should hold for about 5 minutes walks up to ducklet and pulls off my mask look familiar?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,471. Posted:

"..................No.............can it be.....................you're liar you are yes? YES? but...........please don't tell me you're..............him?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,472. Posted:

yes! ... XD naw puts mask back on and skin goes back to normal i just wanted to see what youd do if i pulled a "darth vader" on ya. anyway the real trainer i'll show you tomarow.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

1,473. Posted:

Leaf then crashes a plane into Viper

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,474. Posted:

Gold travels to the peak of Mt. Silver. At the peak, he finds three golden triangles, floating. The voice of the hero reappears in his head " Lay your hand on the relic in front of you, and take the challenge of the hero!" Gold touches the triangle, and is telrported to a far off land. The hero's trial begins.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,475. Posted:

i .... what the! sends the night ouft of my blade just in time then jumps back inside of the night ok your really going down tomarow! and i'll be interested in seeing the "hero of light" in action again as well. good bye all for now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,476. Posted:

Diglett is waiting on the peak of Mt Silver

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,477. Posted:

The trial is passed and Gold reappears, clad in the garb of the hero. The triangles start to glow. Gold absorbs their power, their mark appearing on his left hand. Gold returns to ducklett.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,478. Posted:

"Gold.........Ducklett is sorry" Ducklett then hugs Gold.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,479. Posted:

"Why are you sorry?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,480. Posted:

"Because Ducklett...........never mind, Ducklett is just...................well............So Gold, what happened to you?"