Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,261 to 14,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony looks at his hands and feet, they are still hooves. Anthony"Moo (Still Miltank. But that's alright I guess)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence talks in Pokemon. Lawrence "Moo. (Okay, that's weird that it didn't work...but maybe if you wait a few hours you'll turn back slowly?)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (You said you had an antidote, just in case? Well Whitney must had improved it, so now i'll stay stuck like......hey, how did you talk Miltank?)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (My mom taught me how to speak Pokemon. Because of her knowledge of Pokemon, I was even able to speak to that Croconaw that keeps appearing on our front lawn...I wonder how everyone at home's doing now?)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Right.....you still have my Pokemon, right?)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Good, let's return them to my box for now, since i'm.......well a Miltank, i'll probably just have Pikachu and Ducklett for now)".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Okay.)" Lawrence grabs his laptop from his backpack and sends every one of Anthony's Pokemon except for Pikachu and Ducklett to Bill's PC. Lawrence "Moo. (Done.)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Good.........so now what?)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Sure, we'll act like your Pokemon I guess)".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Something bad is probably going to happen, maybe?)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (I think so, bad stuff always happens.)" The clouds over the city disappear, and the temp starts rising, an Earthquake also rumbles the city. Then, after that, a tsunami hits the city, leaving the city underwater. The heroes, however, stand on the roof of a car to keep from drowning. Lawrence "Moo, (Oh yeah, this place houses the Team Magma and Aqua Headquarters.)" Seth J.r. "What just happened?!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Oh man, this stinks, I wonder where Team Ins...........wait a minute, if you know they are here, then what about the police?)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Well you see, the problem is, everything except for some Skyscrapers, Apartment Buildings and the TM and TA HQ are underwater. That tiny spec underwater IS the police station. So yeah, we're up high.)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is then seen swimming in the water, with Pikachu on his back. Anthony"Moo (Well, at the very least, they seem to enjoy it......I think, well Ducklett yeah)".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Hmm...and it's starting to rain...we need to find a shelter.)" Lawrence paddles the car over into someone's garage. Lawrence "Moo. (There's nobody here...but there's plenty of survival tools...and a boat!)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (That's great, let's get on)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (But first, we need to get any supplies we may need. And snacks, we can't forget those.) Lawrence loads Snacks and Supplies on the boat. Lawrence "Moo. (Alright, we're ready.)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.