General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 14,081 to 14,100 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,081. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah, let's catch some sleep now, just like Ducklett".

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,082. Posted:

Derplett's ratings go off the charts. Eventually, the world explodes.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,083. Posted:

Pikablu then breaks it's leg because of that :P

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,084. Posted:

Pikablu is dead. Remember? :P

Lawrence "That was...well, something."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,085. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere Don't ever question the logic of Derplett :P :P :P

Anthony"It was, we gotta stop them, once and for all!!!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,086. Posted:

Lawrence "How? There's so many of them!"

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,087. Posted:

Anthony"But they are weak, so let's get them!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,088. Posted:

Lawrence "Well...let's go try to stop them..."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,089. Posted:

Anthony"We'll defeat all of the grunts, just mash the a button and you'll be set*" Anthony sent out Combusken and Wailmer, who then attacked the grunts Pokemon.

*Samurai/Dynasty/Gundam/Hyrule Warriors logic

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,090. Posted:

Lawrence sends out Pidgeot and Fraxure, Seth J.r. sends out Sceptile and Rhydon (Who evolved from training) and Bryan sends out Serperior and Flygon. They all viciously attack the grunt's Pokemon.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,091. Posted:

Team Insect Grunts"We want our mommies!?!?!?!?!" Just then, Anthony's Mother came out of nowhere and sent out Rapidash, who then attacked the grunts. They all then ran away. Anthony"Mom, you brought your Rapidash, I have't seen Rapidash since I was little". Anthony's Mom"That's right, this is the same one. I called my sister and asked her for my Rapidash, and somehow, the computer transferred Rapidash from Kanto to Hoenn, that's amazing. If only we had a big open field like where she lives, then that would had kept Rapidash, but she's happier where she is I guess". Anthony"That's great......OH YEAH< WE BEAT THEM, WE'LL STOP TEAM INSECT YET.......But what are you doing here Mom?". Anthony's Mom"........Oh, I just wanted to check up on you, yeah, that's the reason, yes". Anthony"Alright, well i'm good, and so is everyone else". Alright, let's go!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,092. Posted:

Lawrence "Okay." Lawrence and Seth J.r. head to the Pokecenter. Bryan heads to his next direction, Lilycove City.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,093. Posted:

Anthony's Mom then suddenly leaves. Anthony"Well.....bye Mom, I guess...Alright guys, let's go!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,094. Posted:

Everybody's Pokemon is healed. Lawrence "We should train now."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,095. Posted:

Anthony"Right, but where should we train at?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,096. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: Say the oath, I gotta go.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,097. Posted:

DONUTS!!!!!

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,098. Posted:

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my test, to train them is my cause.

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

14,099. Posted:

Derplett then punched everybody because you should know why

Anthony"Alright, i'm set..........I hope".

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

14,100. Posted:

Pikablu then facepalmed from the grave.

Lawrence "Yeah...where should we train?"

Backlog
A Place