General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 12,981 to 13,000 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,981. Posted:

@randomusername: See ya~

Terry "They were looking for the Nightmare Island. The Nightmare Island is a faraway Island. Nobody knows if it exists, but if it does then it has to do with a Ghost or Dark Type Pokémon. That's the most I can tell you, because I know nothing else about it."

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,982. Posted:

Anthony"We should try to find this nightmare island.......maybe".

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,983. Posted:

Terry and Ronald see a sign pointing down at the Embedded Tower. *Sign "EMBEDDED TOWER: Portal to Nightmare Island. Warning! Nightmare Island is extremely dangerous. Enter at your own risk."

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,984. Posted:

Anthony"Alright.........let's go I guess".

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,985. Posted:

They jump into the portal, and end up at an Island with a Volcano, a rain forest and a Lava Field. The only sign of Civilization is an ancient Temple out on the Lava Field. Terry "Let's go!" Terry's Aggron leads the way.

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,986. Posted:

Anthony"So much lava at the lava field".

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,987. Posted:

They walk in further, and eventually find a Room with Darkrai in it. Darkrai "!" Darkrai teleports away and another Portal sucks Anthony, Terry and Ronald in. They arrive back on the Johto Coast, where they left from.

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,988. Posted:

Anthony"That was a waste of time, we're back from square one".

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,989. Posted:

Terry "Well, at least we know what it's like there, and why they want to go there."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,990. Posted:

Anthony"So how are we going to stop them?"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,991. Posted:

Terry "If we're going to stop them, we need to get to that ship in Cianwood before they leave." Ronald "I found these uniforms in the Safari Zone Gate, they're Team Skull Uniforms." Terry "Good! We need a disguise."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,992. Posted:

Anthony"Don't forget Ducklett and Pikachu here, they need costumes as well.........oh, costumes for them as well, alright then" They then put on the costumes, "They always fall for this".

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,993. Posted:

Ronald puts a disguise on Quilava, and Terry puts a disguise on Swampert. Ronald "All set? We need to get there soon, otherwise that ship will leave and we'll have to face them on Nightmare Island."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,994. Posted:

Anthony"Then let's hurry".

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,995. Posted:

They eventually get there and make it to the end of the ship, where it's being powered by Luxray. Ronald "You can either defeat them, or catch them, and when one's gone, the ship slows down. When all of them are gone, the ship will stop completely. So I'll handle the one on the left, Anthony handles the one on the right, and Terry handles the one in the middle." Ronald catches the Left Luxray with an Ultra Ball and sends Electabuzz back to the PC.

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,996. Posted:

Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack on the Luxray, Pikachu, use slam!" Ducklett and Pikachu then attack the Luxray.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,997. Posted:

Terry attacks the Middle Luxray with Aggron. Aggron uses Rock Slide, automatically taking down Luxray. Terry "The ship is on it's last speed. Finish that Luxray off then come meet us in the Evacuation Quarters." Terry and Ronald head to the Evacuation Quarters and get a speedboat ready.

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,998. Posted:

Anthony"Pikachu, use slam again!" Pikachu used slam again, K.Oing Luxray. Anthony"Alright, let's go". Anthony then heads to the Evacuation Quarters.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

12,999. Posted:

Ronald "Good. We're all here. Now we escape. You two get in the boat, I'll push it down into the water and get in before Terry turns on the Motor and leaves." Terry "Okay." Terry jumps into the boat.

Edited on by PSI_King

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,000. Posted:

Anthony jumps into the boat.