Posts 12,081 to 12,100 of 14,718

Big_Boy_Chubs

Flaafy used thunder, striking miltank

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Alright Miltank, you're moving again, let's play it safe and use Milk Drink........but uh...............since people keep complaining about the move, I decided to do this" Whitney then walks to Miltank and hands her a bottle of moo moo milk, Miltank then drinks the milk, Whitney" Inside this bottle is the exact amount of Milk Milktank would have drank, so it's fine and not breaking any rules, alright, your turn"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Flaafy, use drain punch! (It's next eveloutions learn it)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Body Slam Milktank!" Miltank then used Body Slam on Flaffy!", Whitney"Miltank, get ready to win, because that Flaafy doesn't look to good, I think it's also holding back!", Anthony"Whitney, where you spying on u.........." Just then, a Miltank grabs Anthony and covers his mouth, Whitney"You have no proof"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Spades: hm ... absol: pushes miltank off of Anthony- spades: what were you saying?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Flaafy, use thunder one last time!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Flaafy, use thunder one last time!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Zexal mentioned that his Pokemon where feeling ingor........" Just then, three Miltanks grab Anthony and carried him to the back room, Whitney"Seriously, he's gotten on my last nerve for the last time, so now i'm gonna teach that Anthony a lesson............oh, and no, I didn't spy on them, I noticed from the start of the battle!"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm ....then how do you explain this! takes out several photos that show whitney spying on us

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Miltank got out of the way, Whitney"Now then, finish Flaafy off with rollout.........uh, that's not me" Miltank then used rollout on Flaafy, Whitney"Flaafy can't stand after that move, looks like Miltank wins", Ducklett"Quack! (No, don't give up, counter and win, that's the same Miltank I beat, you can do it!)"

Big_Boy_Chubs

I'm done. This is Boring. (No offense). It's a time waster, and really, it's all imaginary. Hope i can stay friends with all of you. I'm still on NL, just not this thread. plus, there's only like, three contributors left now. @DeviousCrossing i might join that advanced leaue or whatever you were talking about that night you were in my town.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

randomlypikachu

???: a random guy walks up to spades and whispers something to him then walks out of the gym - spades: hmm ... well then who is it?

SheldonRandoms

@Big_Boy_Chubs Alright, see you on the other threads.

Flaafy was KO'd and Zexal went away, Ducklett".........Oh dear", Whitney"Another win for team Miltank.........huh, oh, I don't know, somebody dressed up like me, what a weirdo, who would do something like that?"

randomlypikachu

@big_boy_chubs well then, cya around.

spades: hm... good question absol: goes to get Anthony

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........Huh, Absol, OH NO, WHY MUST YOU SEE ME LIKE THIS!?!?!?!" The Miltanks dressed up Anthony to be like a Miltank, Anthony"They destroyed my cloths, so now all I have is this" Anthony then walks out and meets with Spades, Anthony"Why me.............anyway, Whitney, where you spying on us before?"

randomlypikachu

spades: .... takes a photo of Anthony

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, no, stop, we need to discuss the matters of Whitney spy.........." Ducklett then flies on Anthony's head, Ducklett"Quack (His head feels more fluffy now, and much more comfortable", Pikachu then runs and climbs Anthony's back, Pikachu"Pika (you're right, he does)", Anthony"Spying.....explain now", Whitney" Impostor, that's the answer", Anthony"Do you think she's lying Spades?"

randomlypikachu

spades: most likely she's lying.

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Alright, i'm lying, whatever"

randomlypikachu

spades: a confession! slaps some handcuffs on whitney all I needed to hear.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.