Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,021 to 12,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Whitney then grabs one of her Miltanks (from the background) then told it to use rollout, then the Miltank hits Spades, knocking him back and making him hit the wall, Whitney"I WAS PRETENDING (or well....Miltank) TO BE A BOY, SO I DIDN'T USE THAT MOVE..........THAT'S IT, BATTLE CANCELLED FOR TODAY, NOW GET OUT OF HERE, BOTH OF YOU" Whitney then kicks Spades to a nearby roof, and a bunch of Miltanks push Anthony out of the gym, Anthony"............Girls.............they don't make sense" Anthony then goes to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: before he gets kicked a kangaskhan comes out of one of spades pokeballs to block then it hits her into a nearby wall with its tail should've warned you, some of my pokemon are a little protective of me. recalls kangaskhan then jumps onto a nearby roof to sleep

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Miltanks then bring Anthony to the forest and begin to use Anthony as a dummy for there training, Whitney"That Spades is more clever then I thought.......however that Anthony is a dummy, now come Erika, let's go and watch the pain Anthony is going through"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: oh wow now this I gota see! heads off to find Anthony

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Then Whitney and Erika watch the pain Anthony's going through (With Spades watching, of course)

To be..........

*Anthony"Wait, that's not fair, why do I have to go throu.......SheldonRandoms"Stop complaining, the road to becoming a Pokemon master is not easy, take the pain, and sooner or later, you'll become the Pokemon master, Anthony"Really, alright then, kick me harder in the leg then everybody..........OW,IT STILL HURTS ALOT"

To be continued

SheldonRandoms

Anthony is in pain right now..................Anthony"Well, time to face Whitney I guess......" Anthony heads back to the gym"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm back Whitney, but this time, for revenge, now prepare yourself!" Whinety"Very well, BUT PREPARE YOURSELF, MY MILTANK IS READY TO BEAT YOUR DUCKLETT, JUST LIKE HOW IT BEAT YOU UP!!!!!" Anthony"Yes.........alright, 1 on 1, Ducklett, go and win this!" Ducklett flies off of Anthony's head, Whitney..........don't go easy on that Ducklett" Miltank rolls in............

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Our Pokemon will do whatever they want for this battle, just like you did for Spades!", Whitney"Really...........you're going too do the same thing as well, when Spades did that, I thought he had no trust in his Pokemon", Anthony"Well actually, he.........",Whitney"SHUT UP, I WAS TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD FOR MAKING ME LOOK BAD...........Anyway, Falkner was here not too long ago, doing an investigation",Anthony"Huh?", Whitney" You'll find out what I mean later........anyway SHUT UP AND LISTEN, Falkner told me that you had potential, that you seemed to be different than other trainers, he didn't explain it good, but he said that you were............just like that other trainer, that you reminded him of that trainer, said that trainer even sorta looked like you", Anthony"Really, who?", Whitney"Oh nothing, he's just in our memories now, it was never confirmed what happened to him, but let's just say he's with his Gengar in a different place now............STOP MAKING ME TALK ABOUT OLDER MEN LIKE THAT, POKEMON, BEGIN FIGHT!"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps from the roof to watch the fight

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett begins with wing attack, hitting Miltank, Miltank then counters with rollout, hitting Ducklett, but since Ducklett is fat, Ducklett breaks the wall, and hits the building near the gym, shaking it entirely, which cause Spades to fall off the roof, Ducklett then runs back to the gym, Anthony"Spades, is that you, what happened?"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used water gun, Miltank countered with body slam, Anthony"Come on Ducklett, you can do this!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash, but then Miltank used attract, and since our Ducklett friend here is a boy, and Miltanks are always girls, it worked, Ducklett fell in love with Miltank, Anthony"Ducklett, snap out of it!", Whitney"Once the boys fall in love, they can't escape the power.........OF LOVE!!!", Anthony"I'm finished......no....I won't give up, Ducklett, you too, hang in there!" Ducklett then hugs Miltank, who then countered Duckletts counter with another body slam.

SheldonRandoms

Miltank was to finish off Ducklett with rollout, when suddenly Ducklett used air slash to fly in the air (Just imagine it like a Shoryuken) and hit Miltank in it's weak spot, causing it to go up in the air and land hard on it's back, Ducklett then fly's around, firing water from his move, somehow forming a heart, Anthony"Yeah, alright Ducklett, use the power of love to your advantage!, Whitney"What.........impossible, Miltank is so beautiful, how is he controlling himself like that!?!?!", Ducklett"QUUUUAAACCCKKK!!!!! (I LOOOOOVVVEEE YYYOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

spades: gota admit, ducklets doing surprisingly well is writing a few things in a notebook while watching

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, looks like we won our battles Spades", Whitney"Yeah......whatever, go become a Pokemon master now, whatever", Anthony"Are you alright?", Whitney"I feel like I owe you more, since you're special or something", Anthony"Yeah, I know what you mean, you want to give us Miltanks, what do you say, you got plenty with you, give us random trainers some Miltanks", Whitney"Oh yeah, because that's what I do, give away Pokemon because you win a simple battle.........I mean yeah, do you two want a Miltank", Anthony"Alright Spades, she's giving away Miltanks", Whitney"What do you say Spades?"

randomlypikachu

spades: had temporarily disappeared due to random reasons involving food but has returned thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

SheldonRandoms

Whinety"Oh, you're a smart one Spades, you're a smart one", Anthony"What do you.......AHHHHHH" The Miltanks then used rollout on Anthony, sending him out of the gym, Whitney"You see Spades, people keep asking me about if I want to give them a Miltank, I got tired of this, so if somebody asked me, I then give them a Miltank, and by that, I make the Miltanks use rollout on them, and by something else, I was going to give him some moo moo milk on his journey, since you travels travel and get thirsty alot, so uh........TAKE THE MILKS AND LEAVE!"

randomlypikachu

spades: had temporarily disappeared again cus life is crazy sometimes he then takes the milks and jumps on the roof to sleep tonight

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.