General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 11,981 to 12,000 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

11,981. Posted:

Ronald claims his Riolu
Ronald "Ready now!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,982. Posted:

Anthony"Ok then, let's go!"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,983. Posted:

spades: after spending some time with his cubone he finaly heads off to the gym ok im ready for this!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,984. Posted:

Whitney"Hey, look at this, new trainers to battle me, the names Whitney, and i'm the gym leader, so who's going to battle me first?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,985. Posted:

spades i'll do it! ...tomorrow! hops on the roof to sleep tonight since tomorrows gona be a busy day

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

11,986. Posted:

Zoro bursts through the door! Wait for me guys!

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,987. Posted:

Whitney"You're here on time.........for the gym to close for today", Anthony"But you just said......" Whitney"OOOOOUUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!" Whitney's Miltank pushed everybody out, Anthony"Well that was just random.........well, i'm gonna rest for today" Anthony goes to sleep".

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,988. Posted:

Anthony"So......uh......Ducklett is still on my head"

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

11,989. Posted:

zoro: So what should we do now? It's morning want to check the gym out again Anthony?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,990. Posted:

Anthony"Sure, let's go!" They go back to the gym, Whitney"Hey, didn't I say the gym was closed?",Anthony"Yeah......but now it's open" Whitney"Whatever, alright, who wants to go first.....how about...........YOU!", Anthony"Me?", Whitney"No you, Falkner told me about a trainer who has potential, and I want to battle you first!", Anthony"Really, well let's get star......"Whitney"NOOOOooooo, I lied, I don't want to battle the more experienced trainer first, I want to battle you, the other person, do you accept!?!" Anthony"You ready Zoro?"

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

11,991. Posted:

Yeah, let's go! Go heracross!

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,992. Posted:

spades: jumps off the roof hello there!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,993. Posted:

Whitney"Go, Clefairy!" She sent out Clefairy, Whitney"Use sing!" Clefairy used sing, sending Heracross to sleep, Whitney"Use double slap!" Clefairy used double slap on Heracross.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

11,994. Posted:

Heracrosss wakes up, good thing i attached a lum berry to it. Now use brick break! Clefairy fainted!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,995. Posted:

Whitney"I'm just getting warmed up, you're gonna lose now, go Nidorina!" Whitney sent out Nidorina, Whitney"Go and use poison sting!" Nidorina used poison sting on Heracross, poisoning it, Whitney"Yeah, let's go, show him who's boss!"

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

11,996. Posted:

Heracross has taken some damage but can still last a bit longer. It all counts on this attack, Now use seismic toss!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,997. Posted:

Nidorina dodges, and counters with toxic, then Heracross faints due to poison, Whitney"Yes, good job Nidorina.....oh right, you have two more pokemon, because that's all you can use", Anthony"Why didn't you say tha........" Whitney kicks Anthony in the leg, Whitney"Shut up, now then, send out your next Pokemon"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,998. Posted:

Erika: I like this leaders style spades: you would...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,999. Posted:

Anthony"Oh no, not another one.......MY LEG!!!!"

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

12,000. Posted:

Alright, time to test the new team member, go dratini! I did lots of training for it already, i know my dratini can win this!

Edited on by zoroarkrules25