Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,981 to 12,000 of 14,718

zoroarkrules25

zoro: So what should we do now? It's morning want to check the gym out again Anthony?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, let's go!" They go back to the gym, Whitney"Hey, didn't I say the gym was closed?",Anthony"Yeah......but now it's open" Whitney"Whatever, alright, who wants to go first.....how about...........YOU!", Anthony"Me?", Whitney"No you, Falkner told me about a trainer who has potential, and I want to battle you first!", Anthony"Really, well let's get star......"Whitney"NOOOOooooo, I lied, I don't want to battle the more experienced trainer first, I want to battle you, the other person, do you accept!?!" Anthony"You ready Zoro?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: jumps off the roof hello there!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Go, Clefairy!" She sent out Clefairy, Whitney"Use sing!" Clefairy used sing, sending Heracross to sleep, Whitney"Use double slap!" Clefairy used double slap on Heracross.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

zoroarkrules25

Heracrosss wakes up, good thing i attached a lum berry to it. Now use brick break! Clefairy fainted!

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"I'm just getting warmed up, you're gonna lose now, go Nidorina!" Whitney sent out Nidorina, Whitney"Go and use poison sting!" Nidorina used poison sting on Heracross, poisoning it, Whitney"Yeah, let's go, show him who's boss!"

zoroarkrules25

Heracross has taken some damage but can still last a bit longer. It all counts on this attack, Now use seismic toss!

SheldonRandoms

Nidorina dodges, and counters with toxic, then Heracross faints due to poison, Whitney"Yes, good job Nidorina.....oh right, you have two more pokemon, because that's all you can use", Anthony"Why didn't you say tha........" Whitney kicks Anthony in the leg, Whitney"Shut up, now then, send out your next Pokemon"

randomlypikachu

Erika: I like this leaders style spades: you would...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh no, not another one.......MY LEG!!!!"

zoroarkrules25

Alright, time to test the new team member, go dratini! I did lots of training for it already, i know my dratini can win this!

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Right......go and use poison sting!" Nidorina used poison sting on Dratini, poisoning it.

zoroarkrules25

Dratini's shed skin cures it! Dratini now use dragon rage! Nidoran gets blasted into the wall and faints. ( i always love how it works in the show.)

Breaking the 4th wall: This battle will unfortunately have to be paused as i have to get offline sadly

SheldonRandoms

Whitney".............You think you're doing well enough to win, well that's where you're wrong.........." just then, out of nowhere, a big pink cow jumps onto the battlefield, breaking the ground under it's feet, then it moo'd very loudly, Whitney"That's right, Miltank, you saw it break the ground (which, now that I realize it, costs too much Pokedollars to repair each time), now get ready to lose, and don't think you'll win easily, because my Miltank here is triple the amount stronger then my other Pokemon...............gyms closed, now if you excuse me, i'm going to kick Anthony's leg" Then Whitney and Miltank began to kick Anthony's leg, for no reason." Anthony"swapdbp;sec[djmwsp;vnhwsenfhpsdnopsbdpsw!!!>!>!>!?!?!?!?!"'

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wake up........in pain!?!"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off the roof and lands on Anthony's good leg I cant stay today jumps back on the roof to sleep

SheldonRandoms

Anthony throws a rock he just found on the shattered floor at Spades leg, causing him to fall of the roof and land in a fruit cart.

To be continued

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Anybody roof jumping today?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.