Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,801 to 10,820 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, now let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up im still alive!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Terry "I hate to admit it,But that Random Guy is my father."
The random kid finally wakes up,With a Black Eye and a scar on his head
Random Kid "Does 2 plus 2 equal Fish?"
Terry "And he's my poor brother."
Random Kid "I don't speak italian Carl."
Terry "He was beat up by that Random guy."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why didn't you tell us this before Terry!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: I can think of three good reasons, but that's besides the point. so terry, what's this boys name?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Well,I didn't want you to face his fury...Oh god,Now that i've told you,He's coming...And his name is Wallace."
Wallace comes out of the ground,So mad,He swings his Pickaxe twice as fast
Wallace "Grrr...Terry,I officially hate you!"
Terry "But dad,Why?"
Wallace "Because,My dreams were ruined!"
Terry "Dad,I don't want to be evil..."
Wallace "I'll be back with my Golden Pickaxe next time! Oh,And take a bath,Stinky idiots!"
Wallace goes underground again

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Uhhh.......What was that?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You're a terrible father, what's wrong with you!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess he's gone for now..........."

JunkosBoobies

Wallace comes back from underground
Wallace "My dreams were ruined...My own father betrayed me because of how nice I was...I could never become a Pokemon Trainer...Then,That's when my rage broke loose..."
Terry "Yes,Before my Mom left,She told me how he got angry..."
Random Kid "I remember now! My name's Wallace J.R.! Terry,We're gonna do good defeating him!"
Wallace J.R. and Terry defeat Wallace
Wallace "Wait...Why do I suddenly feel happy?"
Wallace J.R. "It's because you've found joy!"
Wallace "Give me a hug,You two."
Terry and Wallace J.R. hug Wallace

Fourth Wall Break Response is slow,Just incase you're wondering.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Too cliché"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well that's a sudden turn of events right there, I've never seen a angry person turn happy that fast..........well except for Erika, because she has a crush on me"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You're making her kick your leg, you know?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"She's going to kick my leg anyway, so I might as well annoy her in the process, and also expose the truth"

JunkosBoobies

Terry,Wallace J.R.,and Wallace come out of the Cool Clothing Store,Wearing cool clothes
Wallace J.R. "That store really does have Cool Clothing."
Wallace "Well,Since i'm better now,I'd like to travel with you guys."
Wallace J.R. "I'd love to as well!"
Terry "As long as Ace says it's fine,Yeah."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well............uh?"

randomlypikachu

Erika: runs up to Anthony from behind and kicks him in the leg >.< I will destroy you so hard! ace: o-o anyway, what should we do now guys? and yea they can come with us.

4th wall break: internets being incredibly awful .-. im gona have to leave early, see yall tomorrow.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Sleep." Melodie falls asleep

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

TO BE CONTINUED

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.