Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

" Through good old fashioned training. We could just make you stronger, or we could go for an evolution."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gold wonders how Blue knew it was him who put the cupcake in her hand while she was unconscious.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Evolve into a Swanna, I don't know, I like being a Ducklett more, but Swanna is much more bigger and stronger, whatever Gold want's Ducklett to do, then Ducklett will do, even if Ducklett has to evolve into a Swanna"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"It's your choice. I'll give you some time to think about it while I go looking for a torchic." Heads to Hoenn.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then follows Gold to Hoenn "I'll think about it, thanks for letting Ducklett choose what he wants, but being a Swanna seems so nice and better, but i'm also happy being a Ducklett, also are you going to keep me in a pokeball or let Ducklett walk and fly around with you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"You can stay out. And another question, did you ever have a trainer?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Not that Ducklett can remember, but Ducklett has this dream sometimes, about this man, he just saw Ducklett one day and just handed Ducklett some berry's, it was cold and snowing, and Ducklett had nowhere to go, so Ducklett went up to him and gave him a hug, he seemed to like it, so then he petted Ducklett on the head and noticed that Ducklett was cold, so he wrapped Ducklett up in his scarf and took Ducklett wherever he was going, but then Ducklett just woke up in the middle of a forest one day, and then the man was gone, Ducklett doesn't know what happened, you see, Ducklett also had an experience with these human once, so that's why Ducklett understands what you are doing, and support it sorta."

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold finds a place to camp for the night.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, do you think you can help Ducklett find this man I was talking about, at least find out who he was?"

TsunamiSensei

"Maybe tomorrow, Ducklett" Gold falls asleep.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Thanks Gold yawn well, this Ducklett is tired, Good night Gold" Ducklett then sits on Gold's head on falls asleep.

TsunamiSensei

Gold wakes up and moves Ducklett off of his head.

-Skeletor

Auracle

A WILD RESHIRAM APPEARS!
Untitled
Reshiram proceeds to EAT THE SHINY TORCHIC BEFORE BLUE CAN CATCH IT!
Reshiram then flies far away...

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.