General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,041. Posted:

Ducklett then holds Serviper's mouth open, keeping him from swallowing him, but Ducklett is about to faint from the poison "to........tired to use......anything......... I never had.......... breakfast this morning, but now it looks............ like i'll be breakfast for Serviper in a little while"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,042. Posted:

Because of a witches curse, Mewtwo transforms into a human named Coltress

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,043. Posted:

Gold still has the powers of Gardevoir so he uses psychic on Viper and teleports away.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,044. Posted:

"Ducklett, can't........hold on.......much longer.......on his two........webbed feet"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,045. Posted:

Coltress sends out Metagross to use Meteor Mash on Viper

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,046. Posted:

hmph blocks the attack on my seviper were going now! opens a path to the night and seviper leaves with me locking all doors behind us

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,047. Posted:

Ducklett is still holding on to Serviper's mouth "Wait, are you forgetting something here?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,048. Posted:

has seviper spit him out into the sinnoh region locking the doors again i'll return to kill you another day gold thats a promise but for now good day all enjoy these good days while you can they wont last much longer.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,049. Posted:

Mewtwo can transform into any trainer in history, so he transforms into a female named Blue (Red's sister)

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,050. Posted:

Gold passes out from using too much of his psychic powers.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,051. Posted:

Ducklett then is covered in Serviper's saliva "It's good to know that Viper remembers to throw Ducklett out whenever he gets into the Night somehow, but now i'm in the sinnoh region, that's where Gold left me his fortress in the sky, well i'll go and just sleep there for now" but Ducklett then falls to the ground, knocked out and badly poisoned.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,052. Posted:

Blue runs to Jublife City

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,053. Posted:

Luckily, Ducklett's clone that was with Celebi, notices the badly poisoned Ducklett, and finds a Peacha berry to cure his poison.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,054. Posted:

Gold is laying unconscious wherever the fight with Viper took place.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,055. Posted:

But even then, The real Ducklett was still knocked out, then the clone then looks for a berry to revive Ducklett................hours later, the clone finds a berry and revives his real counterpart, before disappearing "I must have fallen from the poison, CELEBI!?!?! what are you doing here, don't worry, i'll take you to the fortress in the sky" then Ducklett takes Celebi there and then puts Celebi in one of the beds "I should find gold in the meantime" Ducklett then goes and looks for Gold.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,056. Posted:

Hours later, Ducklett finds Gold "GOLD, speak to me, are you alright, I must be a very terrible Pokemon to have let my trainer faint like that" Ducklett then begins to cry.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,057. Posted:

Mewtwo can't turn back into a pokemon anymore,nor turn back into a male, so Blue goes back into her vault

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,058. Posted:

Gold gets up " It's not you fault. Using my powers in this form puts much more of a strain on me then I'm used to. If I use them too much or too often, I pass out."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,059. Posted:

"But Ducklett wasn't there to protect you, Ducklett was in the mouth of his buddy Viper, Ducklett is worthless and weak, the one time Ducklett was stronger was because of that red item, but it looks like I've digested it, because I don't feel it anymore, Ducklett is just to small and weak" Ducklett then begins to cry even more.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,060. Posted:

Blue runs into a brick wall, thus passing out

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B