Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,781 to 9,800 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You wanted her to kick me, no way!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: dodges and runs after Anthony kicking him in the leg that's one kicks him again stoping him from running two! about half an hour of kicking later and one hundred! ok your good now takes the fake badge and feeds it to a pokemon league champion as this is part of the rules as well for some random reason - ace: well today was eventful.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Well I was trying to help you... but you wouldn't listen.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My leg is red and (ow ow ow ow)..........wait, I don't think (ow) I can't feel it...............hey, wait a minute (ow ow ow) Erika, could you at least come back here and tell me if these other badges are real (it burns)" Anthony stands back up and moves a little"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank whispers to Anthony
Frank: Get ready to jump on the Ponyta.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

Erika: yes yes the rest are real and...wait! I gave you one of those badges! comes back up to Anthony and kicks him in the leg harder than the other 100 times are you trying to say that I was giving out fake badges!? kicks him again even harder you got some nerve! kicks him so hard he can actually feel the pain through his legs gone numb. then walks away muttering some things

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

But before Erika could kick Anthony, he put out his leg and tripped Erika while she was wearing her metal leg armor, she fell down a bumpy hill, with rocks and small boulders, and most of the impact affected her leg, Anthony"That should take care of her, her leg must hurt much more than mine, and with that armor (where did she get that?), it'll take her hours to get back up"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Well I'm going to the shop.
Frank walks away

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: Anthony... you know shes gona destroy you tomorrow right?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No she won't.......Ducklett, use water gun on the hill!" Ducklett used water gun on the hill, making it all wet and slippery, making it harder for Erika to get back up, Anthony"Now she will.............well i'm going to get some rest" Anthony sleeps.

JunkosBoobies

Lucy accidentally slips on the water,Falls onto Erika's Armour,And rolls into a Frozen Cave
Lucy "Oh,God...One mistake,And I'm done for..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Starly, help Lucy out.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But don't help Erika out......ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Ponyta, ride for the bottom of the hill. Need a little help Erika?

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

Erika: why yes, yes I do.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Well hop on.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

Erika: hops on and as soon as they make it back up she walks up to sleeping Anthony and stomps onto his leg he'll feel that in the morning. sleeps

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Frank sleeps

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett revives thread

Anthony"..........huh, I thought I felt my leg getting kicked........guess not?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.