Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,801 to 9,820 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up morning all

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Morning Ace..........well, since I don't have the official badge, guess where we have to go today"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up in the safari zone, with the gloom still watching her. Melodie " Oh bo... why haven't I fainted yet?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder where Melodie is now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: I don't know, and im guessing we're going to the gym.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yup.........let's go.........but first, Pokemon center!" Anthony go's to the Pokemon center and then the gym, with Ace following him.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie leaves the safari zone and goes to the pokemon center, unaware of the gloom that is following her.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

koga: welcome back to the gym! who shall challenge me?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Remember me from yesterday, you said the badge was a fake and I got kicked 100 times in the leg (ow ow ow), and now i'm here to earn my real badge, so get ready!"

randomlypikachu

koga: sends out ariados, and golbat

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go, Growlite and Ducklett!" Anthony sends them out (as for Ducklett, Anthony throws him off of his head), Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack on Ariados, Growlife, use fire fang on Ariados" Then both Pokemon gang up on Ariados, attacking it in the process.

randomlypikachu

ariados: Doges using double team - golbat: swoops down and uses bite on ducklet

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, use ember on Golbat, Ducklett, use bubblebeam on Golbat" And then they do that, both hitting Golbat.

randomlypikachu

x-x sorry gota go early, the battle shall continue tomorrow!

SheldonRandoms

TO BE CONTINUED

FrancisvonBacon

We doing this tonight?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up Anthony"Oh, Sorry...........uh"

randomlypikachu

koga: wakes up at random attack attack attack! ariados: Uses toxic on ducklet and golbat does the same to growlithe

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett and Growlifte, use wing attack and fire fang on Golbat" And then they do that, Anthony"Dealing some good damage there!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.