Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,941 to 8,960 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: hm after about 20 minutes they finaly make it to the city beedrill swarms...that cant be good at all.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't think it's a good time to try and catch a Beedrill right now........since................well, if you capture one, then the others will all follow, and I think there's thousands of them here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

Fire Breather "There's a Safari Zone here. I'll try catching a Houndour from there."
The Fire Breather heads to the Safari Zone

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

Dr-Mario

Brandon "I'm never losing again! Chansey,You'll be apart of my Powerful Team soon!"
Brandon heads to the Safari Zone as well

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Cool, a Safari zone, hey Brandon, I think there's Chansey's here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: i'll head in with you guys... notices the city seems very abandoned ..i wonder where everyone is at. heads to the safari zone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Dr-Mario

Brandon finds a Shiny Magneton,And he throws Mud at it 2 Times,Then Throws a Safari Ball at it...........1..........2...........3..............Click! Magneton was caught and sent to Bill's PC.

RandomNameloggery

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm gonna put some Pokemon in the PC first" Anthony puts Gloom and Mankey away, Anthony"Now then, time to use this fishing pole I found in Vermilion City" Anthony then goes fishing.

randomlypikachu

ace: begins exploring the area looking for one pokemon in particular

Dr-Mario

Brandon finally finds the Chansey he was looking for,Then throws Mud at it,Then throws a Safari Ball at it.........1...............2......3............Click! Chansey was caught and sent to Bill's PC.

RandomNameloggery

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..............................i'm stillwaiting.............man, fishing is bore.........ah, I think I got something" Anthony then pulls on his rod and up goes the Dratini, Anthony"I didn't expect to get this, alright then, go Ducklett" Ducklett then falls into the water, Anthony"Well, this can't get any worse"

randomlypikachu

ace: .. found you... sneaks up on a beldum and captures it i caught myself a beldum!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"................Ducklett.................oh man, where is he, it's been a while now, I hope he's alright?"

Lightning-Bolt

Fire Breather "Gotcha!"
The Fire Breather catches the Pansear
Fire Breather "They've got even Pokemon from as far as Unova here!"

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (They have peat moss in these waters, yeah!"), Anthony"Ducklett, don't worry, i'm coming" Anthony jumps into the water.

randomlypikachu

maxie: hehehe is hiding out in the safari zone and heads into a secret base in a nearby cave with other members of team magma here get ready boys those trainers have arrived. magma grunt 1: why are you pursuing these trainers anyway sir? maxie: archie seems dead set on getting these children after they messed up aquas plans in cerculean. i figure if we get them first we can use them as a bargain tool to take back some stolen territory from aqua. plus plasma and the rockets seem interested in some of these kids as well. tonight we rest up, for tomorrow is going to be a very big day.. a very big day indeed.

SheldonRandoms

TO BE CONTINUED (Well, for me that is)

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: ...XD and right i was coming back cus i forgot to add that in.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.