Posts 8,921 to 8,940 of 14,718

Dr-Mario

Brandon "I'll battle!"
Brandon sends out Toxicroak

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

???????"Ah, Toxicroak, well then, what do I have here................ah, perfect, Gardevoir Go!" The man sends out Gardevoir, ???????"Now then Gardevoir, start out with confusion!" Gardevoir uses confusion, hitting Toxicroak and confusing it, ???????"That was super effective, well then, your turn"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Can you get past THIS?"
Toxicroak uses Faint Attack on Gardevoir. 1 Hit-KO.

RandomNameloggery

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up ahh morning guys. watches the battle going on so whos brandon battling? erika: kicks anthonies leg while getting out of bed on accident..oops, sorry!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

???????"Looks like you have a well trained Toxicroak, but then again, Garevoir is not really much of a fighter" Anthony"What do you mean by that?" ????????"Nothing, now then....." The man switches belts ???????"Now then, if it's a battle you want, then it's a battle you'll get, go Shuckle!" The man sends out Shuckle, ???????"This was one of my first Pokemon, if not the first............anyway, go and use rock slide!" Shuckle uses rock slide and finishes off Toxicroak, ???????"Well, that was a good battle, looks like i'll be heading to a Pokemon center soon...........so where are you trainers going?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dr-Mario

Brandon "But I still had Pokemon to use...."

RandomNameloggery

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "So, when are we leaving this pollen encrusted dump of a city?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Lightning-Bolt

Fire Breather "Well Darumaka,Magmar is stronger than you,And he's not even my starter...You are,Darumaka,And let's go train."
The Fire Breather walks to the tall grass and Trains his Darumaka all the way to Level 37

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

???????"So do I, but like I said, I wanted to have a quick battle, and besides, there's other trainers here, maybe they want to battle, any takers.......Nope, well I better be on my way, unless anyone else wants to battle?", Anthony"We have to get a move on.....................ow, my leg!"

randomlypikachu

ace: well melodie, i think we should leave in a few minutes if thats fine with everyone. by the by, if its a boat your looking for, i hear thers a few in vermillion city. dont know if any go to unova though.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan returns from the forest a second time
Dylan - how long have I been in there?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

???????"Well i'm sure that it'll lead into the next region, i'll just take multiple boats, well then i'm off, and maybe you trainers will know of me some other time" The man walks off, Anthony"Who was that guy, he never said his name, but he had a powerful Shuckle, and by powerful, I mean Powerful..........well then, let's get going"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "Why is Richy Rich friends with Luther and the Old Man?"
Rich Boy "What is cheese that's not yours?"
Old Man and Luther "Nacho Cheese!"
Rich Boy "Get It? Nacho Cheese?"
Luther,The Old Man,And The Rich Boy start laughing

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I just remembered I have something a friend asked me to do. I'll catch up with you at Fuchsia." Melodie walks off.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No time for jokes...........uh, let's keep going"

randomlypikachu

ace: right! hops onto his bike and leads the way to fuschia city! to the next gym! and hopefully we'll find out more about whats going on with team rocket, and aqua, and magma once we get there! brock: and more importantly nurse joy! erika: ...i just thought it be funny to keep kicking anthony...i meen...pie!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I knew it, you're doing this on purpose!"

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Wait..........Isn't it Butterfree Mating Season? That would explain all the Beedrill Swarms in the news lately."

RandomNameloggery

JunkosBoobies

Old Man "Why would the-"
A Beedrill Swarm approaches
Old Man "Pidgeot,Go!"
The Old Man sends out Pidgeot
Pidgeot uses Brave Bird on all of the Beedrill,Causing them to fly off

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.