Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,641 to 8,660 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "I'm awa..." Melodie faints. ,

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: meets up with lucy and brandon so guys, whats up?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Dr-Mario

Brandon "Well...I'm watching the Pokemon League Match...And Red's Pikachu is beating Petrel's Weezing! That Pikachu is amazingly strong."

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

ace: yea... i know all about that pikachu...ive heard too much about it from giovanni to be honest. so lucy, whatever those are i think you should take them back with us, i got a feeling theyre gona be important.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I'm here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well of course, if you got something they want, then they will try and steal it, but we won't let them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: so its agreed then? we're protecting these stones on our journey from this point foward.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of course", Ducklett"Quack! (Of course!)", Anthony"Will you please stop quacking in my ear!"

randomlypikachu

ace: perfect, well tomorrow we head back to the city to hopefully finish with the gym till then night. sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm gonna rest even more now" Anthony then goes back to sleep.

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up morning everyone

MrsPickles

mike alright your turn Erika!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

erika: you asked for it kid! gloom: uses poison powder

MrsPickles

kakuna is poisoned! suddenly, gloom stats to slip on the water around it's feet!
mike hang in there kakuna!

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Hey, i'm awake"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.