Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, don't forget about me!" Anthony follows them.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: reads a sign that says gyms closed for the night, it opens tommorow morning well guys, looks like tomorrows the big day.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then looks at rich boy, Anthony"Hey wait, did you buy..........i mean, earn the three other badges, they won't let you battle if you don't have the other badges"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - I remember you, you're that rich snob from pallet town!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: yep, all of us for the most part have.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Rich boy, gotta buy them all!"

Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Anthony"Rich boy, gotta buy them all!"

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

JunkosBoobies

Rich Boy "Stop Calling me a snob,You idiots!"
The Rich Boy pulls out his 2 Prized Pokeballs with his 2 Best Pokemon in them
Rich Boy "I would battle you,But i'm not wasting my best 2 Pokemon on your idiots Lame Pokemon."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: ... 4th wall break oh wow XD just wow .. @groose_lord words cant describe how much laughter you just gave me by posting that link here XD

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's because you don't have Pokemon in them, that's the reason you don't want to battle any of us."

Betelgroose

Dylan - those are some pretty high level pokemon. what are you still doing on thre fourth gym?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So....................did you buy them or did you actually catch them, so are you still looking for a battle or are you gonna rub your money in our faces again, juts like all of those years ago"

Betelgroose

Dylan - sure you could be sarcasm

JunkosBoobies

Rich Boy "I caught them,But Mamoswine and Magmortar were gifts...Mamoswine was Recieved as a Swinub,While Magmortar was an Egg when it was a Magby. I got the Egg by helping Professor Elm,Professor Oak's Friend."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm what...sees someone that looks familiar and runs off without a word

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.