Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,661 to 6,680 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

viper: beats me, but i know that if i kill you first, it will be useless on his part. the snake then coils around sheldon and bites down on him

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"ahhhh........Ducklett, please hurry!" Ducklett then flies in out of nowhere and hits one of the snake heads, knocking it down, Ducklett"I flew in as soon as I could, alright now, what do I do voice in my head"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

watcher:fuse! fuse and this might end once and for all! the cycle of death, destruction, it wont have to start again! viper: ... the head reataches itsself as a pure dark power forms around me transforming me into an dark looking blade

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Right, Sheldon, i'm here for you................and by that, I mean fuse" Ducklett then touches Sheldon and they use phase 3, Sheldon then breaks free and looks at Viper, Sheldon"It's over, that blade won't save you, now let's finish this!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: charges at sheldon in his blade form with all his energy put into it let this last charge decide the fate of this universe!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then dashes forward with intense speed, and then swings "destiny's little accident" at the blade Sheldon"It will, even if it cost me my life, I will continue the universe, for all humans and Pokemon, I will not fail, Viper, PREPARE TO BE ERASED FROM THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

the energy from both blades crashing into eachother causes everything to collapse around them, killing viper but distorting the whole universe in the process, and nearly ravaging sheldons body in the process, yet somehow still allowing him to barly hold on to his life, hes then teleported back to the area where he met watcher, along with everyone that was left alive from vipers actions - watcher: ... you lived..

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............yeah.....but still, my body just feels weak.........", Ducklett and Sheldon then separate from each other, Ducklett is unharmed, Ducklett"Oh no, Sheldon, please tell me you'll be alright!", Sheldon"........Ducklett..........i'm not sure how much longer really, come on now.........no tears, you and me, we did it, we stopped Viper and saved the universe...........you should feel happy..............................."

randomlypikachu

watcher: ... its gona take some time for you to heal... but you should be fine. guess i can explain everything now that you lived.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes..............explain", Guy"He just doesn't look that good, even if it takes to for him to heal, he'll still have to deal with this pain", Alex"Yeah, I know, but it's the only thing we can do right now", Ducklett"Yes Sheldon, let's listen to the story time together" Ducklett then grabs Sheldon's hand and listens to the story.

randomlypikachu

watcher: when the first of these creatures like viper where brought into the world, it was originaly destined to succeed and destroy everything as planned. but there was a little "accident" there was a powerfull blade in the world that wasnt meant to be used, a blade that was meant to lay in that very room from which we had you take it from to begin with. the blade had the power to defeat the unbalanced evils for a true hero. it wasnt destined to exist, and nothing in here is considered "existing" untill its removed. if it wasnt taken from this place. it wouldnt have caused so many problems. unfortunantly it was, which is why it was dubbed "destinys little accident" the main part of this story is who took it out.

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus then grabs "destiny's little accident" with one of his shadow hands, Cofagrigus"What's the point of this jewel, it hasn't brought me anything that I wanted, that's because I never wanted anything in the first place, this jewel has corrupted me in a way, now then, I think i'll use it's power one more time though" Cofagrigus then makes Sheldon's body glow red, and then he stabs himself, breaking the jewel in the process, Cofagrigus"Even though the jewel has amazing powers, it is still cursed to those who use it, the curse is that whoever uses it, will eventually fall and fail, what they wanted, will never become a reality.............i'm sorry, i'm just a Pokemon that got corrupted" Cofagrigus then falls on the ground, with Sheldon still glowing, his body is slowly begging to change, Ducklett"Huh, what's happening to Sheldon?"

randomlypikachu

watcher: im not sure... checks his body while still going on with the story ... the ones who stole it, were a young man no younger than sheldon, and a ducklet...those two managed to fuse together to find this place, and rob us of this blade to use it to kill the first unbalanced evil... this is what caused a very horrifying cycle of events. both the unbalanced, and the human/ducklet hybrid at the time died. at that moment it was decided that history would repeat itself, and a new unbalanced woud enter the world along with a man able to naturaly fuse with a ducklet. they would always be doomed to fight a large scale battle destroying more and more life each time, untill one them was finaly capable of living through the final battle... sheldon, ducklet... you both should be proud. you didnt just save this world, you also ended a chain that may have one day lead to the destruction of more than just one universe.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon's body then begins to take shape, he then grows blue feathers, grows a beak, he loses his fingers and instead, gets wings, his feet become webbed, and last, he shrank down to the size of a Ducklett, that's because he was transformed into a Ducklett, Sheldon then becomes healed of his injury's, Sheldon"..........huh, hey, what happened, I feel better, now fully better, still a little sore, but better..........huh, how come everybody grew, and why is Ducklett about my size", Guy"Well then..............uh, Sheldon", Alex"This is...............uh", Ducklett"Uh, Watcher person, maybe you should tell Sheldon what just happened", Sheldon"I saved the universe and ended a chain, what else just happened?"

randomlypikachu

watcher: you've become a ducklet.... destinys little accident disapears as well as the man who was bound in the same room the sword was in at one point ...yea... its definantly over.... opens a door leading to a large bed chamber i will have to keep all of you here untill tomarow.... good night everyone sleeps for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I've became a........", Ducklett"Ducklett, just like, Ducklett", Guy"Yes..........well, looks like we'll have to uh.......deal with this tomorrow", Purrloin"This is just to funny.........I mean, meow", Alex"Yes, let us all get some rest, now then, goodnight everyone", Sheldon"I'm just...........well", Ducklett"What's wrong Sheldon, don't like being a Ducklett?", Sheldon"No, actually, i'm enjoying this, well since I'm a Ducklett now..........", Ducklett"What is it Sheldon?", Sheldon".............oh, i'll tell you all after we all get some sleep, now let's get some sleep" Then they all use rest.

SheldonRandoms

In the morning, Sheldon decides to release all of his Pokemon from their pokeballs, Salamence"Huh, what's happened here, where's Sheldon, I see Ducklett's made another Ducklett friend, did Sheldon catch another Pokemon?", Sheldon"Well..........no, you see everyone, I was turned into................a Ducklett", Salamence"Really, you did, well that's not surprising, since you are half Ducklett, but still, this is funny" Zebstrika"Well Sheldon, what's gonna happen now", Sheldon"Well, I was thinking, since now i'm a Ducklett, that means that I can't be a trainer anymore, it would be werid for a Pokemon to be a trainer to other Pokemon", Milotic"What are you saying?", Sheldon"I'm saying, that later, i'm going to release you all, everyone has been a big help for me, but now, since i'm a Ducklett, I can't be your trainer anymore, i'm saying, you're all free", Salamence"......Wait, you mean I can just leave if I want?", Zebstrika"But i'm not sure if I want to leave?", Riolu"..................", Salamence"Even I think i'm not sure if I wan't to leave you Sheldon, you thought me so much", Sheldon"I'm sorry, I made up my mind", Riolu"............Sheldon......", Sheldon"Huh, what is it Riolu?", Riolu"Since you're setting me free, I was wondering if I could............if I could be Guy's Pokemon", Ducklett"Riolu, you don't have to belong to another trainer if you don't want to, you can be free, do whatever you want", Riolu"That's what i'm going to do, I want to make my own choice now, I want to go with Guy and his Purrloin" Riolu then blushes, Riolu"I like Purrloin, I don't want to say goodbye, please, let me go with them", Sheldon".............yes, you may, I'm not your trainer anymore................Ducklett, please say it, or else I will", Ducklett"Say what?", Sheldon"Group Hug!" The Sheldon and all of his Pokemon gave a group hug to each other.

Later, all the heroes and their Pokemon spent some time with each other, before going their separate ways. Sheldon and Ducklett stayed together and just lived their lives to the fullest, Ducklett was still in love with Milotic, but she said that she would go into the ocean and travel a bit, because she wanted Ducklett to help Sheldon learn the ways of being a Ducklett and didn't want him to be to distracted by her, so she went away for a while, but promised to return. Guy went back to Alex's dojo and began learning some moves, to help him fight enemies if he needed to. Riolu went with Guy and became his Pokemon, just like he was originally supposed to, Riolu also began learning some moves from Alex's Lucario, but at the end of his training, he would go and see Purrloin. The inspector that was in the forest saw the other police officers return unharmed, this was because the effects of the jewel wore off and they all returned. Cofagrigus wasn't dead, but decided to stay with the watcher for a while, but then decided to live on the planet that he once tried to "take over", Cofagrigus still had the power to transform into Sheldon? since he was absorbed into him, and not the jewel itself, but he changed his looks from Sheldon, so nobody would think he was the hero who saved the universe and since he was immortal, he continued to stay on earth, sorta protecting it from dangers. Pete eventually became a famous chief, saying that he took out some of the children with his frying pan, Pete then opened a bunch of 5-star restaurants, and even became rich. Sheldon and Ducklett once flew by on of the restaurants, and Pete saw them both, but just thought that they were Ducklett's and not the one that was with Sheldon, Pete"Hey, what do we have here, some Ducklett's, you both remind me of a old friend of mine that helped me out, if it weren't for him..............I mean, for them all, then I wound not be here right now, please, have some of my cooking, you both must be starving" Pete then hands them both some food, Sheldon"Oh Pete, if only you knew, it's good that you're doing so well, maybe i'll return again once we get hungry". Sheldon himself has also became a celebrity with everyone, but since nobody knew that he was a Ducklett, people thought that he passed away, to honor him, people have made Pokemon sanctuary's everywhere, and many different kinds of Pokemon that were in danger of going extinct, eventually grew very high in numbers. There was also a golden water fountain with Duckletts shooting water into the fountain, with a platform in the middle, with Sheldon standing in the middle, with his Ducklett on his head, Pidove then one day passed by the water fountain, and learned what has happened, and went out and told stories of Sheldon and Ducklett to many different Pokemon across the world, Pidove was also looking for them, but he didn't care he he never saw those two again, because he really never left them the first place, with his memories and stories, he'll be seeing and hearing about them for a long time.........

30 Years Later

In 30 years, everyone has grown, Sheldon and Ducklett remained with each other for the last 30 years, in that time, Milotic had returned, but Ducklett knew that she was happy in the ocean, so he decided to let her live there, Milotic then gave Sheldon and Ducklett one last big hug, and went into the ocean. Sheldon and Ducklett never evolved into a Swanna, and decided to remain with each other, until the end of their days. Guy eventually returned to being the Masked Arrow, but Alex decided to come along as The Masked Fist, where they both went out and stole stuff to help the police, Riolu and Purrloin both evolved and went on with their trainers, Guy and Alex both fell in love with each other and got married and had a child. Cofagrigus still remained being Sheldon? while on earth, but still stayed with the Watcher. Pete was an old man, but he still cooked for those two random Ducklett's that keep flying passed him, some of the heroes went to one of Pete's restaurant's and really liked his food, they said things like "You still got it after all these years" and "When did you hit one of Viper's children with a frying pan?", Pete then told them about the two Ducklett's and Guy told him who those Ducklett's really were.....................

1000 Years Later

Peace was still there, and there was barely any crime compared to 1000 years ago, the Police, Fire fighter, etc. eventually all become one big group, called the PokeProtectors, where they wear suits that can fuse a Pokemon's power into the suit, where a human and Pokemon can fight along side each other. The rookies used the basic gear, where they had a standard gun that fired the Pokemon's power and could only fly with jetpacks, the advance gear didn't use guns and could fly without jetpacks or wings, the suit did it themselves, powered by the Pokemon, and the powers came form their fists and even mouths, and they can even use moves like double team to create clones. and the most powerful suit, the Eevee suit, could use the powers of all the Eeveelutions at the same time, all the Eeveelutions can fight at the same time as their trainer, but this was for a few select people. The base of the PokeProtectors was right near the Golden water fountain, where it still was going, after 1000 years. Sheldon? was there, still looking at the water fountain, knowing that once here, there was a hero that once saved the universe, with only a little blue Ducklett.

The End

SheldonRandoms

Well, that's the end of this story, it could still continue with the PokeProtectors with Guy's and Alex's son in the future or something, but we'll just leave it where it is. If you all want, you can say what happened to your characters in the future, but after that, then we'll start the new role-play.

TsunamiSensei

I'm not going to say what happens to them. I'd rather just move on to RP 2.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

I might do the next Role Play depending on how it starts out

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.