Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 661 to 680 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir eats a bagel.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

@i_liek_mudkipz go back and read the first 30 something pages to figure out what's happening

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir attempts to revive this thread

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night with seviper following behind me holding an odd looking box hello all

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

LordJumpMad

Untitled
Now where are all my pokemon slaves, your master is here, and no weak pokemon.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

bleh >.< gota disapear already tosses the "suprise" box on the ground but while im gone you guys enjoy whats in there ... hehehehe >:3 oh and i guess i should do something evil before i leave so ... @LordJumpMad you want no weak pokemon? well in that case i will give you the weakest pokemon in the world DUN DUN DUN! ... wow my evils been lacking since yesterday .-. gota pick up the pace tomarow gives you a level negative 100 magikarp now that this is done, good day ... it will be the last good day any man or pokemon shall ever have hehehehe- hahahahaha! ... ha! goes back to the night with seviper once again following behind me

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

e-love

Spheal spams Sheer Cold for 6 turns on everyone (again)

Oh, Sheer Cold only has 5 PP? I brought a PP Up. I also brought along Ghetsis just so, you know we can steal some more of you infernal Pokemon. PLASSMAAAAAA.

Aww what's the matter? Not fair?

Untitled

>:3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheKingOfTown

Since all of you seem to be impervious to Pikachu's thunderbolt, I'm changing to Magikarp. >.>

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up "Wow, that had to be one of the best sleeps i've ever had, Rayquaza, you can let me go now" Rayquaza then let's go of Ducklett "What was that guys, did you all say that is true, Viper was here with a box, what was in that box, I bet that was the surprise Viper wanted to give me, that's why Dusknoir sucked me up in his stomach face thing, well now I have to find Viper so I can get my surprise"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir eats another bagel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gardevoir, were did you get that bagel, you see i'm a Ducklett, and people just love feeding Ducklett's with bread, so uhhhh, can I have a bagel to, please, I just woke up and now i'm hungry"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir gives ducklett a bagel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then takes and eats the bagel "Thanks for the Bagel, I don't know why, but Ducklett's just eat these things, this is because people feed Ducklett's in parks"

TsunamiSensei

"No problem, it's like I have thousands of these things." Gardevoir holds up yet another bagel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

"Can Ducklett have some more bagels?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.