3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why is your mansion within walking distance of a truck stop?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what the heck just happened?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Sheldon,That's Pretty Easy to explain.Some Aerodactyl found us,And Dropped us off here."Red "To answer your Question Lucina,I had no choice."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What do you mean you had no choice?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red "Well...I chose the wrong builders,And they wanted to build it here,And they would not build it in any other place,So I couldn't choose where I got to live."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

sol: wakes up and teleports to sheldon i hate to interupt, but we have to do something very important today, two things to be exact. i sent lance and hollan to do one of those things, but im gona need your groups help to do the other.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............oh yeah, sorry about that, some Aerodactyl picked us all up or something, so what did you need help with?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Red, what are you talking about, sorry Sol, I think somethings wrong with Red, because his mansion is next to a truck stop or something"

randomlypikachu

sol: ...umm it would seem so... sheldon... mind if i take a look at your sword real quick?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then slashed Sol, Sheldon"I'm not dumb, I know what you're going to do, and Red, shut up, I was going with the plan, you can't just spoil it like that, the element of surprise, ever heard of that?"

randomlypikachu

deceit: dodges both strikes at me hmmph i should have known this would happen disapesrs for the night i'll finish you all tomarow (x-x in other words gota leave early)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Blast, he got away, Red, if you were to let me handle this, I would have gotten Sol, but now he knows, everything's going downhill now.................but even when things look down and impossible, I must not give up", Ducklett"That's the spirit Sheldon, we can do it!"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But I didn't...............what's the point, I wonder what this note says?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.