Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,001 to 6,020 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

murphy: hahahahahhahaha begin sending the zombies towards them - keith: .... ok umm i guess i should start at the begining

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, there are just to many.........Salamence, get us out of here!" Sheldon then releases Salamence and then he flies away from the Zombies, Cofagrigus"There getting away, but they won't make it far" Then Cofagrigus fires a red beam that hits Salamence and everybody then land in the forest far away from each other, Sheldon"........no, everyone.........." Salamence then bites down on Sheldon's leg so he dosn''et get away, but he's damaged from that attack, so he can't fly, but just glide Sheldon down to safely, but Salamence then crashed landed in the forest, Salamence"........Sheldon, i'm sorry........" Salamence then faints, Sheldon"What.........was that...........Keith, whatever you're gonna tell me...............tell me..........in my sleep........." Sheldon then faints, Ducklett"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow............." Ducklett then faints", Cofagrigus"Good, there on the ground..........but first, let me turn you all into something better than zombies, how about mummies!" Cofagrigus then casts a spell from the jewel and then all the mummies and Murphy are transformed into mummies, Cofagrigus"Great, I have an army now, Murphy saw be great on my side"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

keith: you see... everything the fake lance said about a great war along time ago and fighting viper... was all true, but not for himelf, it was true for the real lance. viper was impressed with the true lance's power....so impressed he thought lances body would survive through an experiment he had been working on, the experiment to create a hybrid....unfortunantly he wasnt around lance long enough to see what would happen during the experiment - i'll get into what i meen by that later - so half way through the experiment lance died.... but two things where left in his place. both we're shaped out exactly like lance, one was pure white, one was pure black. one was a gentlemanly creature, the other was beastly. lance had a severe case of multiple personality disorder.... these were his personalities, given a physical form. they became the first and still strongest hybrid, the number 0.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, I must be dreaming.......good, I need to understand everything"

Cofagrigus"Oh, sorry Viper, where you using him, well to bad, because now he's on my side, plus now I transformed his body into a mummy, and I also have a backup plan if something were to go wrong" Cofagrigus then approaches Murphy, Cofagrigus"I sense great things with you, you shall serve me, but don't worry, I won't treat you like a slave, you will serve me yes, but i'll make you one of the first of commend if you want to put it, you shall do whatever you want, but whatever you do, will be for me, i'll even help you find new targets, now, what do you say?" Cofagrigus's eyes then glow red and soon, Murphy's eyes glow red as well, Cofagrigus"Now, say that you will serve me until the end of time"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

murphy: his mouth opens up and a ticking sound is being made - viper: you broke my broken toy...irony... do what you want with him while you can though, i honestly didnt think hed live longer than a day. keith: your not dreaming sheldon, this is very real! ... now for the whole brother thing, when you were a child viper sent this lance, and his other half named hollan out to find you and observe you throughout your childhood. hollan took this as just an observation job....lance on the other hand... got attached, he started calling you his brother, and you being a young slightly naive child considered him one as well. hollan tried to convince him constantly that you two were not brothers, but everytime lance would just tell you about it and you'd insist that you two were brothers... after that viper forced them to leave... lance became depressed about losing you, and not having a body that was really... a body. during this depression he began learning to morph his body slowly so it could look more like lances untill he mastered it. he also made hollan hide himself from others worrying that he would frighten normal people instead of just enemies. eventualy you two were reunited and well ... you know most of the rest... the whole betrayl to viper and everything... but something about that bugs me, and id like to explain why.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...................yeah...............oh, yeah, go on if you will"

Cofagrigus"Oh, thank you Viper, I will" Cofagrigus"Then teleports everyone into the jewel, Cofagrigus"Well, it doesn't matter if he dies, as long as he's still got a body, I can use him, or anyone for that reason, with a little magic, these mummies will be unstoppable" Cofagrigus then fixes up Murphy and then turns him into a mummy again, but this time, he will not have a free will" Cofagrigus"Well, you had your chance, but now your name, I don't care, you're my slave now, all of you are, and soon, I shall rule everything"

randomlypikachu

keith: its about vipers ability ..... its called limitless counter strategy, it lotus: thrusts a sword into sheldon before hes sucked into the jewl, causing keith to be absorbed in it, she then disapears before being sucked in and hands the sword to her father - viper: good good sticks the sword in the new mechanical maximillion and the soul is sent into him .... hehehehehe all perfect mecha maxi: ... what your doing... its wrong... why are you doing this...world domination? power? controll? what the heck is the purpose of all of this! viper: no purpose, its just what i do mecha maxi: your a monster! viper: your a bigger one! ... literaly...hahahahahahaha walks off to bed - lance: was sent with hollan all the way up to spear pillar without anyone being noticed, hes currently trapped on the top .... whats viper planning, why are we here! hollan: ... im gona murder that snake if its the last thing i do! - the body of truth arc is over!

SheldonRandoms

Cofagrigus"Let's see, we have Lucina, Guy, Pete, Alex, and last but not least, Sheldon, oh how I wish I could just turn you all into mummies, but you all still have to go out and defeat Viper, or at least, weaken him, but no matter, it's you Sheldon that I want right now" Cofagrigus then teleports everyone else away, Cofagrigus"Sheldon, you will become my slave, it's only a matter of time, and I want you to become my top slave, the one I can actually have feelings for, maybe even keep your name, but for now, you shall go out and defeat Viper.......... however, I need your body" Cofagrigus then teleports Sheldon back, but then create a red fire in place, Cofagrigus"Soon, I shall become a human, but all the weakness of these creatures will not be carried over.........oh, that's right, almost forgot" Cofagrigus then erases everyone's memory of them being here.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett and Salamence then wake up, Sheldon"Ow.........that really was a powerful blast", Salamence"Hey, I was the one who took the hit", Sheldon"But still, it hit all of us, it was a powerful beam, whatever it was", Ducklett"Was that from Viper?", Sheldon"I don't think so, Viper would usually show himself first before blasting us.........huh, Guy, Alex, Lucina, where are they?", Salamence"I'll just fly up and........ow, my wing is damaged", Sheldon"Looks like we need to get you to a Pokemon center, I could also be healed up to", Ducklett"Don't worry, i'll fly up and check around" Ducklett then flies up into the air and looks for the others, after about 30 minutes, Ducklett returns, Ducklett"I can't find them, I checked all over........sorry Sheldon", Sheldon"That's alright Ducklett, well, looks like we need to find them then.............. wherever they might be?",Salamence"Well, my legs seem to be fine, i'll just walk around then", so Sheldon, Ducklett and Salamence then go looking for the others.

The Masked Arrow"Well Purrloin, how does it feel to sleep outside in the forest again", Purrloin"Well Pillow, I can tell this won't be the last time", The Masked Arrow"Yeah, I mean, we could have easily have been prey to a much larger Pokemon, but i'm glad that didn't happen, since we were both pretty much knocked out........huh, why am I dressed up as the Masked Arrow.............and why am I in cuffs?", ???????"Because the prey has been captured by the predator, Masked Arrow, you are under arrest for all the crimes you have committed, including theft and destruction", Police Officer"Uh, sir, don't forget about the Zombies.........eh, I mean mummies", ???????"Yes, I suppose we can add that to, thanks alot Masked Arrow, because of you, now all of us are working even longer........oh, that's right, i'm taking away your Pokemon" Then the officer takes out a police ball (A modified master ball, except this pokeball can capture any pokemon, even if they have already been captured) and captures Purrloin, The Masked Arrow"What are you going to do with my Purrloin?, ???????"Well, we are going to just hold your Purrloin for a little while, but your Pokemon will most likely have a new owner or be set free, depsning on how long you spend in jail, now, take him away", The Masked Arrow"Wait, how did you find me officer?", ???????"first thing, i'm an Inspector, also somebody told us that you were here in the forest, I don't know who this person was, but he just disappeared, but he's right, you are here, now take him away!" then a bunch of officers take the Masked Arrow away, ???????"And don't think you can escape with you arrows, because I took them before you woke up!", Think to himself, The Masked Arrow"Sheldon, Lucina, please, somebody help me, I need to get out of here...........what's the point, they think i'm a criminal, they still don't know that i'm Guy"

Alex wakes up somewhere, Alex"Ow, that really hurt...........huh, I wonder where everyone one is, I hope there alright" Alex then releases all of her Pokemon, Alex"Listen up, we need to find the others..........huh, oh man, I almost forgot, some of them never met any of them, only Guy, well............ok, then that's the plan, let's go!", Lucario"I can't sense this Guy person, they must really be far away"(Lucario's can talk to people using telepathy), Alex"Great, well be better go looking for them then" The Alex looks for the others with her Pokemon. about an hour passes by, Alex"Just where can they be, did we land in the wrong forest or something, Lucario, you got anything yet?", Lucario"No, I can't, there not even a mile near us", Alex"A mile.............oh man, this is bad, we need to find them soon, they could be hurt, or worse..............." Then they continue searching.

Pete then wakes up, Pete"Darn it, that was some fall........huh, where am I, was I eaten by a leaf monster..........huh, no, i'm in a tree" then Pete climbs down the tree, Pete"Ok, Snubbull and Farfetch'd, I choose you" Pete then relseases his Pokemon, but soonly after, Farfetch'd smacks Pete with his leek, Pete"Why did you do that?", Farfetch'd"Because, you haven't released me in quite a while, now then, what happened?", Pete"You must be mad that the Masked Arrow packed you and..........well, I almost lost you and.............right, well let's start looking for the others" then Pete, Snubbull and Farfetch'd start looking for the others.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "Where am I?..." As Lucina stands up, she realizes that she landed near a stream that runs through the forest. Lucina "That's convenient." Lucina drinks from the stream, quenching her thirst. After gathering her thoughts, Lucina sends out Eevee and they go to search for the others. While looking, she is attacked by a thief. Lucina reaches for her sword, only to find it gone. Lucina "This just isn't my day... Eevee, use crunch!" Eevee bites the thief and he starts to bleed. The thief retreats and Eevee starts to glow. Eevee stops glowing and is revealed to have evolved into Espeon. Lucina "That should make things easier. Espeon, can you locate anyone?" Espeon nods and turns around. Lucina follows as she is led deep into the forest.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Darn...........what can I do to escape, I must think of a plan"

Sheldon"Well, I wonder where they are?", Ducklett"Maybe they could be..........no wait, they might be over there"

TsunamiSensei

Espeon leads Lucina to where TMA was found. Lucina "The trail ends here, Espeon?" Espeon nods. Lucina "I wonder what happened to whoever was here..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"You better let me go now!", Police Officer"Or else what?", The Masked Arrow"Or else i'll............i'll........", Police Officer"Shut up already", The Masked Arrow"Just you wait and see, i'm gonna get you", Police"Hey, get a Pokemon ready, just in case he breaks free, which Pokemon would work well, I know, A Donphan should work" The Police Officer then released a Donphan, Police Officer"Now Donphan, if the Masked Arrow escapes, then you use roll out and take him down........oh, and maybe break his legs if he resists", The Masked Arrow"Hey, where is the inspector anyway?", Police Officer"He's still in the forest, he's making sure there's none of these zombies there, now shut up" Then they continue walking.

The inspector then passes by Lucina with some other officers near him, Inspector"Hey, what are you doing here, we have this entire forest closed down until we have checked to see if any zombies might still be here, state your business now!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " My friends and I were separated. Have you found anyone else out here?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

inspector"Yes, we have found The Masked Arrow at last, somebody told us that he was here, I didn't know who that person was, also they disappeared without a trace, but he was right, the Masked Arrow was here, now he'll be going to jail where he belongs..........oh, your friends, well then, i'll look for them while i'm on this zombie search, i'll let the other officers know to keep a look out"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " Can you take me to The Masked Arrow? I'm a reporter and my boss would be thrilled if I could get an interview with the elusive masked thief."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Inspector"..........I don't buy that, you don't have any equipment with you or anything, officers, surround her" Then Lucina is surrounded by officers, Inspector"i've been on the force for long enough to know when somebody is not telling the truth, and that was one of the worst ones I have ever heard, now tell us why you want to see him!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Because... I think I know his identity."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Phoenix and Paco come from behind the inspector and point their swords at his face
Phoenix - bring us to the masked arrow

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.