Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,541 to 5,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Ok, i'll save the day" Ducklett then closes the window, Ducklett"Good, so uh, what were we doing again?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Lotus: apears out of no where and all the remaining snow orks burst into pieces through the power of explosive venom she had placed inside them sheldon, we're going now.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

The stranger takes off his mask, revealing Gold's face. Gold "Who knew I was skilled in medicine?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Wait, now..................but what about Lucina?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So Gold, how did you find us?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I was drawn here by powerful and dark magic. Your friend was cursed, and whoever did it is strong"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, it's good to see you again, but who ever cursed Lucina will pay!"

randomlypikachu

lotus: i hate to interupt this reunion, but sheldon, you and your ducklet still have a job that needs to get done. come to lavender town when your ready makes her way to lavender town

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, I guess I better go to Lavender Town" Sheldon then rides Salamence to Lavender town, Sheldon"Ok, we are here"

randomlypikachu

lotus: good Opens a secret underground entrance thats behind the radio tower, this leads them to a giant lavender gate. doris has been waiting for them in this area well theyre here, sheldon use the key to open the gate. oh, your brother asked me to pass on a message. he said hes gona be staying out of the lavender kingdom, because hes waiting for someone specific to show up to him.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, ok then" Sheldon then opens the gate.

randomlypikachu

the kingdom is filled with large stone building all colored lavender, theres a haunting feel to this entire area, and in the center is the lavender castle and within that, is the queen. - lotus: ... ok ... * disapears into the shadows along with doris* you guys need to aproach the castle carefully, dont draw any atention to yourself, got it?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Got it, Ok Ducklett, let's go" Sheldon and Ducklett then sneak pass the soldiers, without anyone noticing them, they make it close to the castle.

randomlypikachu

slicer: Jumps down from the top tower of the castle your not getting through without fighting me first im afraid. meanwhile lance seems to be wandering around the forest they were in last night

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........Fine, whatever..............wait, didn't you, how did you get here?"

randomlypikachu

slicer: the queen brought me back, aperantly she needs all the help she can get dealing with you. lola:comes in once again with her lower body fused to her wolf

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, it's nice to see you both again, but i'll be forced to destroy you both if you get in my way, i'm sorry, but the queen is going to die!"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - not you again. I should have tooken a chunk of you when I chopped you into tiny pieces

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

slicer and lola both atempt to slice off sheldons head at once, meanwhile lotus and doris sneak further into the castle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.