Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,501 to 5,520 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: well brother, i knew that viper was inside you, he might have only been speaking to you at some points, but i was still able to hear it. i didnt want to say anything though because i was worried about what the others would do. guess i dont need to worry about that anymore though... that feeling in the forest ... its gone... but somethins still going on in a nearby city.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, which way was this feeling.......nevermind, let's go to the city now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we are here, so what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

when they arive everyone looks to the center of the city to see.... viper, back in his old body, once again going under the name blade hello all, for those of you who remember, my name is blade! recently a kind man known as maximillion went through the trouble of bringing me back to life, and i wish i could thank this man now infront of all you... unfortunantly he died quickly after... but when before death he gave me one last request. "i maximillion a man who once looked to change the world wants you to carry on this task. please blade, i would like you to take control of my fortune and live on in my home and lab, so you may continue my project of building robots!" today i will go back to his home city and do just as he asked! before i go though ... there is a bit of an unknown person ... a bit of a selfless hero if you will points to sheldon you there boy, i know of your actions, and i would like you to personaly come with me to the city so i may discuss a very important matter with you. this is about something i believe only you can do! a giant jet flys to the ground and an entrance to it opens, blade walks inside it waiting for sheldon and any of his company to enter as well

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then.......I guess i'll go in, come one everybody" everyone then gets inside the jet.

Cofagrigus"The person who felt me, he seems to have gone far away from where he just was, maybe they know who this Masked Arrow is, well, I guess I can just wait, it's not like he's gonna find them in time..........."

randomlypikachu

lance and margie enter as well and suprisingly cassey and yoshi come in running aperantly they sensed what was going on as well and choose to follow. the jet takes off being flown by a girl about twenty five years of age with long black hair, and an intense look on her face. - viper: well well well, this plan is working out incredibly well, hello sheldon seviper slithers around viper while eyeing ducklet so im gona make this as simple as possible tosses sheldon the key to the lavender kingdom you and your group are going to invade the lavender kingdom tomarow, and your gona bring me back the queens heart.

JunkosBoobies

The Spirit "I know now that Sheldon isn't That Theif that Killed Me."
The Rangers and The Spirit is sitting in Their Bedroom
Wildlife Ranger "So...Wanna play Poker?"
Spirit "You bet!"
The Rangers and The Spirit play Poker

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I should have known something was gonna happen in this Jet", Pete"What the heck, a queens heart, what do you guys do?", Ducklett"That Seviper looks friendly" Ducklett then stares back, with a happy smile.

randomlypikachu

viper: if you dont do this... your gona die... im not trying to be threatening, im actualy being serious, i left a bomb in your heart, long story short if you try and pull it out its gona blow up, if you dont do what ive asked in one week its gona blow up. the only way to stop this is combining some blood from the queens heart witih a little formula i got using some stuff in maximillions old lab after i killed him. also just to make sure you dont mess up lotus is going with you points to the girl flying the jet also although she couldnt be on this jet right now, doris will be attending as well. ducklet you remember her dont you?

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"What, Dorris, but I thought........huh, what happened, what's going on!?!?!?!?!!?", Sheldon"Well then, I guess I have to do this then, even though I don't trust you that much"

randomlypikachu

viper: well get some rest drops them off back at their base camp your gona need it for tomarow flys off

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright then, goodnight everybody" everyone then goes to sleep.

Cofagrigus*Well then, tomorrows gonna be an interesting day indeed, maybe i'll pay them all a visit" *???????"You won't get away with this, Guy and the rest of them will stop you if you dare show your face", Cofagrigus"Now then, you don't have to be like that, you'll be joined by him soon enough..........oh, and also you as well", ???????".........Oh Guy, if only I was alive again, I would tell you what's going on, to stop this evil Cofagrigus, curse you Lavender......."

JunkosBoobies

In The Middle of The Night,The Spirit turns back into a Human
Staraptor "How ya doing,Owner?"
Glaceon "Yeah,How are you doing?"
Peter "I'm doing fine!"
Peter and his Pokemon go back to Sleep

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Pete and the rest of there Pokemon wake up, Sheldon"That's strange Ducklett*", Ducklett"What is it Sheldon?", Sheldon"Well, it's just, Guy, I don't know where he is", Ducklett"Well, he did go off on his own, and then now we are here at the base camp, so maybe he is lost or something?", Sheldon"Well, yeah, but Guy usually knows where to find us, plus that Jet we were in, he should have saw it, or at least have heard it", Ducklett"Huh, what makes you say that?", Sheldon"Because I remember, Guy went the same way that we went to the city, so he should have been close...........but wait, Lance and Margie said they felt a feeling in the forest, but then it went away", Ducklett"Wait, do you think Guy and Purrloin are........", Sheldon"I'm not sure, but something happened in the forest with Guy, and I think when they said they felt whoever, then whoever, or whatever disappeared, Ducklett, I think something happened to Guy, we need to go see what happened", Ducklett"Should we bring along someone else with us?", Sheldon"Nah, we are just gonna look for Guy, we aren't gonna be fighting this thing.........I hope, Salamence", Salamence"What is it?", Sheldon"I need you to fly me around the forest quick", Salamence"Sure, it's boring right now, let's go", Ducklett"I'm coming to", Sheldon"Ducklett, of course you are coming buddy", *Riolu"I'm coming to!", Sheldon"Riolu, it's gonna be dangerous.........well, maybe", Riolu"I heard what you said, Guy and Purrloin could be in trouble, i'm coming to", Sheldon"Well, fine, but if something happens, then stay close" Salamence then flies Sheldon and Riolu in the sky (Ducklett is flying of course). Sheldon"Darn, I don't see him anywhere", Ducklett"I'm looking as well, but I don't see them either", Salamence"Maybe they went back?", Riolu"............huh, who's that over there?", Sheldon"That's not Guy, but it looks like............The Masked Arrow, Salamence, land near him", Salamence then lands in front of the Masked Arrow, The Masked Arrow"Huh..............Sheldon, what are you doing here?", Sheldon"I should be asking you the same question, why are you here?", The Masked Arrow"I don't know, you remember that red jewel I had, well when I woke up, it was gone, I think somebody took it from me, I wonder who?", Sheldon"Well, you did steal it from that museum, maybe they took it back?", The Masked Arrow"No, if it was the police, then I would be in jail right now, but who could it have been?", Cofagrigus"Why, this is just way to easy" Cofagrigus then holds out his his ghostly hand and grabs everyone and sends them all to inside the jewel, Cofagrigus"With this jewel, I can even expand my powers", Sheldon"What the heck, a Cofagrigus?", Cofagrigus"Relax all of you, i'm not gonna hurt you, but i'm gonna let you all live a little bit more, you see Sheldon, I know what you have to do, and once you all defeat this evil, then i'll strike you all down, I still have to know this world a bit more, because it changed quite a bit when I was buried in sand"The Masked Arrow"Wait, you are from the museum?", Cofagrigus"I feel like i'm just gonna repeat myself again, but in this jewel, I can control anyone I want, see for yourself?", The Masked Arrow".........Huh, Sheldon, Ducklett, what are you doing!?!" Sheldon and the rest of his Pokemon all have red glowing eyes and they appear to be on fire, but the fire is the same color as the jewel, Cofagrigus"I still promised you this, now then, enjoy it while you can, because soon, you'll be with her forever, The Masked Arrow"Huh.......sis, is that you?",Purrloin........mother?", ???????"Guy, is that really you.....GUY!!!!, ???????"Purrloin, i'm sorry i couldn't have been there for you............" then they both vanished, The Masked Arrow"That was my sister, what have you done!?!", Purrloin"Also, that was my mother, what are you trying to do?", Cofagrigus"Like I said, I'll feel like i'll repeat myself, well then, now say goodbye to your friends" Sheldon, Ducklett and Salamence then burn away in the fire", The Masked Arrow"Sheldon!!!!!!" Purrloin"Riolu........no, please don't go!" Purrloin then goes and tries to hug Riolu, but then he burns away as well, then The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then begin to cry, Cofagrigus"Now then, you shall forget what has happened here, farewell", then the place they were in glows and then The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then wake up, with there memory being erased of ever being in the jewel, same with Sheldon and his Pokemon, The Masked Arrow".........huh, what happened........huh, is that Sheldon, better change" The Masked Arrow and his Purrloin then change back to normal", Sheldon" Hey Guy, glad we found you, come on, let's go back to the base camp" Sheldon then flies Guy and Purrloin back to the base camp.

Cofagrigus"Soon, once they take care of the Lavender and this so called Viper, then i'll be there, also, this Lance and Margie, they felt my presence, well, i'll just have to take care of them sooner or later", ???????"Guy.........i'm sorry I couldn't have said more to you, but while my soul is here, i'll be imprisoned here, maybe if I was still with him, then maybe that Sheldon would still be able to talk to humans, even I have taught Guy some spells that he's not ready to use yet...........well at least we have each other, I also saw Purrloin, glad to know she's growing up with Guy, those two will make it through this and Cofagrigus is right, we will meet each other soon, but that won't happen until a long time.................."

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Anybody here? ;_;

Ducklett will always be here for you

Untitled

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "I wonder where Sheldon went... " Lucina pauses and clenches her stomach "I don't feel too good..." Lucina coughs up blood and passes out. Daniel runs to her side. Daniel "Help! Somebody! Anybody!" Daniel casts a healing spell on Lucina, but with no effect.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.