Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: ah well what have i missed during my nap? - lance: ninja battles, bites on a ninjas arm and rips it off and begins beating at him with it

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then appears behind the Ninja who caught Guy's arrow, Sheldon"Yeah, I did" Sheldon then takes the arrow from the ninja's hand and stabs him in the neck with the arrow.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix takes out his scythe and slices the last ninja into shreds.
Grabs the cursed ninja by the throat.
Phoenix - Daniel uncurse him I need to interrogate him

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

Last ninja blows himself up and takes lance with him

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'll just recurse him so he tells you everything." Daniel recurses the ninja.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Ninja - I'm afraid I can't give away that information.
Ninja burns up

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Darn it, he burned himself up, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: hmm? seems to be undamaged by the explosion ... that was odd. voice of viper: begins to project his voice so only sheldon can hear him sheldon theres something important id like to tell you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Phoenix - we keep going, but this time we need to be more stealthy

JunkosBoobies

The Snow Warriors Stab Sheldon 100 Times,Killing Sheldon
Snow Warriors :"It's your turn,Lance!"
Silver Jabs a Sword into The Snow Warriors,but Misses in The Process

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, what do you want you snake!?!" Sheldon parried all 100 attacks.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - how do snow warriors survive in hot jungle like this

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "They don't " Lucina sends out Ninetales, who meltd all the snow warriors.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lance: i really dont want to harm you snow creatures, but if you persist in harming my brother or myself im going to kill you vipers voice: just for you sheldon, im gona tell you where i am since i think that you knowing might be able to help out both or causes.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What are you talking about?" Guy then fired a fire arrow at the snow warriors.

Betelgroose

Go to clan of darkness village
Phoenix - see the tall structure in the center if Paco is anywhere he will be there.

randomlypikachu

viper: well for lack of better terms sheldon, im living on inside your heart at the moment.

JunkosBoobies

@Sensei_Pikpik Everytime Snow Warriors Die,They Come Back Multiplied by 2 . >:3
The Snow Warriors Send a Barrage of Arrows at Sheldon
Silver's Alakazam uses Flame Charge on The Snow Warriors,But it Misses
Snow Warriors :"We are Very Speedy,It'll take 20,000,000 Flame Charges to attack us."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, how long ago did you do that?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix unleashes inferno and melts all the snow warriors

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.