Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,121 to 5,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then parried the slice and stabbed the Ninja in the chest, then he punched the ninja in the face, knocking him to the ground.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

One of the other ninjas comes up from behind and slices Sheldon's leg. The first ninja gets up, injured.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then went down on one knee, but while doing this, he swingged his arm back and slashed at the ninja behind him.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

thirty years later since...time skip happend, the lavenders have been oddly silent and viper has as well...today that silencce is broken. the lavenders begin popping up everywhere in great numbers. theres about 2,000 in each region. clearly something is being planned on a large scale by the lavender queen.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, what's happening now?"

TsunamiSensei

Ninja "We will leave for now, but we shall return!" The ninjas disappear.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, that takes care of them for now..............ah, my leg!"

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: well well sheldon looks like you guys have gone through quite a bit today.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah......well, the Lavender just want to meet you so badly and to achieve that, they want me dead.............where are you?"

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: hehehe the better question is, where am i not? now if i were you id hurry up to leaf, shes about to fall into some trouble lavender soldiers start attacking leaf

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Everyone, we must save leaf, but I have no idea where she is"

JunkosBoobies

Just then,Misty grabs Leaf
Misty :"Once a BFF,Always a BFF!"
Misty sends out a Gyarados and Gyarados uses Hydro Pump on The Lavender Soldiers

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

4th wall break I'm having computer troubles, so I probably can't go on for much longer tonight. I should get this fixed tomorrow, but I'll stay on tonight as long as I can.
Repairs the 4th wall

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lola: jumps up infront of sheldon while riding her wolf not so fast boy, you have to deal with me first. vipers voice: oh my i see shes in the same "pleasant" mood as always

Betelgroose

Phoenix - we also need to find Paco, he's been missing for 10 years, I really hope he's not dead.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy then fired a arrow at Lola, knocking her off her wolf, Guy"Man, she always seems to get knocked off her wolf each time she's here"

Betelgroose

I thought Lola died by getting a sword stabbed through her.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Looks like she survived, that wolf must have brought her to safety"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.