Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 14,718

BadKitty

Only our glorious Lord is worthy of having his own theme song now!
makes everyone chant along LordJumpMad's Anthem!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik begins to sing the PikPik song.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BadKitty

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik begins to sing LordJumpMad's song.

Now thats better, or I'd have to cut out your tongue!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

Could you please tell me how you and LordJumpMan met, also you seem to like to role play a lot, so if you can please, tell me what character are you?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Emeralds wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Emeralds begins to sing PikPik's song.

Not THAT'S better.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

cassey: we spent years in that training get getting even stronger than we imagined, fusing with our pokemon, growing with them.. but our diferences in power grew as well... too high apart... eventualy it broke up our family in two ways. one is that we would never be able to see eachother as much as before now that we were all in diferent classes, and two, brother grew jealous... insanely jealus. not at grandpa mind you, but it was all directed at me. even when he became the class three leader, i was still up in class one way above him.... he hated that break in power, and thought the only way to prove himself worthy enough to be better than me was by killing you points to sheldon .... and well ... you know how that worked out. as for me... seeing this happened affected me heavily.... i used to be a such a happy girl... over the years ive turned stiff, angry, and overall as cold and hardened as the steel my body is now made of... seeing my family break apart like this broke me apart... and brought me back as a powerfull piece of unbreakable steel. a steel which will cut you all down soon enough.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

@sheldon i think shes just characterizing herself... like emerald is emerald basicaly... either that or shes a cat person with an akward obsession for ljm? those are my only guesses

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......remember everyone, this is still a dream, a dream filled with madness"

I wonder if @LordJumpMad was ever kicked into a giant hole for saying this was madness, see what I did there?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

Could you please tell me how you and LordJumpMan met, also you seem to like to role play a lot, so if you can please, tell me what character are you?

The only role-play I do is in the bedroom
I am no one other then me now that I have graced you with my answer,
throws guy in the kitchen now cook and serve and feed dinner to your glorious Lord!
and as for you peasant!

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Emeralds wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Emeralds begins to sing PikPik's song.

Not THAT'S better.

You're right thats NOT better and you will be punished I already have informed our Lord of your disobeying behavor if you're lucky he may spare your pathetic soul!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon".......remember everyone, this is still a dream, a dream filled with madness"

I wonder if @LordJumpMad was ever kicked into a giant hole for saying this was madness, see what I did there?

Can we get back to the roleplay please? "Bidoof tosses flowers everywhere and then kneels and prays to the almighty Lord of madness who has made everything possible"

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TsunamiSensei

@Emeralds Foolish feline, it is your lord who should be begging for my mercy. At the hands of Sensei PikPik, none shall disobey!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy then cooks up something for LordJumpMad, Guy"Please, @Emeralds, I have learned the errors of my ways, I will respect LordJumpMad in all of his madness, now could you please, take my cooking to him, since I am worthless compared to him, my master"

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Guy then cooks up something for LordJumpMad, Guy"Please, @Emeralds, I have learned the errors of my ways, I will respect LordJumpMad in all of his madness, now could you please, take my cooking to him, since I am worthless compared to him, my master"

Good Minion you may be rewarded with a hug next time
but please do serve him his dinner show him your respect and you may be rewarded.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Vayby_Brown wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Can we get back to the roleplay please? "Bidoof tosses flowers everywhere and then kneels and prays to the almighty Lord of madness who has made everything possible"

Tomorrow, everything should be back to normal, so come back then.

@Emeralds the role play's you do, do they contain madness in them?

randomlypikachu

Fourth wall break gosh im on a roll with this, well up next is glaciar... this might take some extra time since i havent come up with much for him outside of him being this amazing fighter and killer, so lets see if i can flesh him out a bit better now that the opurtunity is here.

TsunamiSensei

@randomusername You're making me think I should do this for the winds of fate. Maybe during the next madness attack.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Good Minion you may be rewarded with a hug next time
but please do serve him his dinner show him your respect and you may be rewarded.

Guy then gives his cooking to LordJumpMad, he eats it, but then LordJumpMan gets explosive diarrhea and explodes, then he vomits everywhere Guy"I forgot, I can't cook to people I don't like, but the Pokemon food I make, I would rather eat that then serve LordJumpMad"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I will not speak of what happens in my bedroom and with who >:[
slaps guy now go serve your Lord before I serverley punish you and have you starved for three weeks!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "Little kitty cat, this is your last offer, either accept my power is better than that of LJM, or tremble 'neath my army. The choice is yours"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I will not speak of what happens in my bedroom and with who >:[
slaps guy now go serve your Lord before I serverley punish you and have you starved for three weeks!

You see, this is how you get people mad, I truly do spread the madness!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.