Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up... guess we should keep moving for now points towards the tower in the center of the city our goal is several days away, lets make haste.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and everyone else (Red got left behind if he didn't follow us) then head to the tower.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: from what ive studied the dragons layered out this city in the style of rings, were currently on the fifth ring, then theres fourth, third, second, and first. first is where the tower is located at. yoshi: looks around at the buildings which are colored in pretty shades of red blue green and yellow hmm i take it most of the common dragons lived in this place. lance: correct, they ran on a cast system, with each ring going inward representing a growth in power in the dragons that lived here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "So those who were in the Tower were the most important and powerful?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"So where are the dragons, what would happen if we saw one, then it saw us?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: thats right lucina, they were extremely powerfull, as for what happens if one sees us, the answer would be nothing... theyre all extinct now, except for the pokemon which originated from this place for whatever reason.... in all honesty this is the perfect ground to fight those class ones... no one one to worry about being in the cross-fire, a place with lands and contructs sturdy enough that you dont need to worry about holding back any power you might hold... its good but bad because of what are enemies will now allow themselves to do ... we need to tread carefully here.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

Snake and Norm appear infront of Red
Snake "Dusknoir,Use Teleport!"
Dusknoir Teleports Red,Snake,Norm,and Their Pokemon to The Tower

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Right, now let's go to this tower!!!"

randomlypikachu

lance: dont use tele- the tower sends out a beam of light zaping them and forcing snake, norm, and dusknoir back to the ground ... port ... the city of dragons isnt an ordinary city mind you, theres rules that govern this land, one of which is that you must walk to the center ring if you are a lesser dragon or non-dragon, another is that dragons who wish to enter it may not fight while inside the city... thats probably the only thing keeping us safe from draco right now inferno: thats right walks up from behind a building it wont help much against me though.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Alexander appears In front of Inferno. Alexander " Mistress Lucina, go! I'll fight him so you can enter thr tower. " He turns to Inferno." Fire against fire, how interesting." Alexander stabs Inferno with a spear.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Great, Inferno's here, well at least we found the first class one member to strike down!!" Sheldon"Get ready for a battle!" Guy and Sheldon then get into battle position.

randomlypikachu

lance: starts running and carries the others with him to get away from the incoming fight, to enter the fourth ring. four more rings guys! lets go margie: hmm sees the bulding made of gold and silver with constructs made of crystal and building lined by crystal streets and trees ... this is interesting. xeron: floats down to the group isnt it? hahahahaha hello all.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........what do you want?" Ducklett"At this rate, Ducklett can fly you all to the tower faster!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't think another member of the Winds of Fate will help us this time..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

inferno: so alexander is it? its gona be a pleasure killing you today turns into pure flame causing the spear to go through me - xeron: i wouldnt try flying boy, you got a very angry girl, and a very bored ice maker looking to entertain himself up ahead. pulls out a blade with a chain attached to it so which one of you is gona fight me?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we are kinda busy, but we can make time to fight you, unless anyone else objects?"

TsunamiSensei

Alexander " Fire doesn't harm fire, so how can you hurt me now?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.