Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Attack him, and it's back to the dirt with you."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

yoshi: will you two stop fighting for a moment! we need to focus on the real problem if we stay out here thats just less time we could spend tracking down draco and the others. lets go runs into the city

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You know what Red, go on, attack me, see what happens, but you'll end up the loser if you do!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"How does Red have a car here" Sheldon"Nevermind mind that idiot, but Yoshi is right, we need to track down draco and the others, let's go"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: if what yoshi says is true then things are about to get so much more interesting walks into the city

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Red "Listen,With a press of a button,I can kill you all,And Sheldon and that Dumb Ducklett make me want to Press it,So stop unless you want to die."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Wow, this city is huge, I wonder where the dragons are?"Ducklett"That is a good question, where are the dragons?" Guy"Well Du......." Purrloin then covers Guy's mouth and whispers in his ear, Purrloin"(Hey, Guy can't talk to Pokemon, but the Masked Arrow can, if you start to talk like that, they will keep there eye's on you, and the clues will eventually lead you out as the Masked Arrow, so be quiet when the Pokemon talk)".

SheldonRandoms

Guy then fired an arrow at Red, the arrow went through his heart and Red fell on the ground Guy"I don't like Red, actually, I never liked him in the first place"

JunkosBoobies

Red "That is IT!"
Red "I've HAD IT with you idiots!"
Red "One more peep out of Sheldon,Ducklett,and Guy and I kill you all!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: walks in as well well during the research we were doing on this place we found out that the people of this place died off long ago, this city just happend to be left behind. also red, i really dont want to do this, but if you continue on with threatening us im afraid i'll have to fight you. please dont continue, as i dont want things to come to that.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But what could have killed them?" Guy"Did the dragons eat or the people or something?" Ducklett then flies behind Red and steals the button, then he gives the button to Lance, Ducklett"Lance, you look like you know how to deal with this"

randomlypikachu

lance: opens the back of it and pulls out its ciruitry then smashes the device to finish things up no more fighting you two, we cant be effective if we're against one another opens up a random house lets rest here for tonight, we'll hunt the class one down tomarow sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon releases his Pokemon, then they all talk and eventually sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Ducklett Revives

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "What should we do?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know, I don't know where anything is here at the world of dragons, but today, we need to find and hunt down class one"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.