Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's terrible, lead us there at once Braviary!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Braviary leads Sheldon and the others to the castle, besieged by the lavender. Braviary "I smell Lotus."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lotus stares at margie causing her to be forced to stop any and all movement - margie: ugh i always hated this trick lotus: it wont last long, i just wanted you to take this back, it shouldve been there with you but it got pesky and decided to follow me tosses a tied up yoshi to margie - yoshi: margie, this girls crazy.. her fathers crazier! we need to stop what their doing!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, with these Lavender in our way, we won't stop them, Salamence should stop them" Sheldon then releases Salamence, Salamence"I'll stop them while you all.......do something" Salamence than begins to use dragonbreath on the Lavender.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lotus: Fades out freeing margie from her grip - margie: so yoshi your alive then yoshi: ... you could sound a little more suprised margie: yea, i could. anyway unties him the others are here now, we should find them.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What's happening.......I just don't understand......" Sheldon"We must fight on until we reach Lotus!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina finds Sheldon. Lucina "I see you got here okay."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, are you alright?"

randomlypikachu

yosh: walks up to sheldon glad to see you guys are ok, but we cant stay up here anymore, we need to get to that city of dragons entrance, i'll explain more when we get there! margie: ... sees the lavender soldiers forces start to thin out i guess they dont have enough pegasus riders to keep up an endless stream of enemies yet, thats some good news.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm fine, but now's not the time to talk."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yoshi...........never mind, we got to get to the city of dragons entrance, Lucina, Guy, Lance, Ducklett, let's go!"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm coming too. I won't harm any pf you, and I'm not losing Lucina again."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What's going on, why is Yoshi here, what's going on!" Salamence then flies back to Sheldon, with a Lavender helmet in his tooth, Salamence"Are you people going somewhere without me, I was still battling, but don't worry, there will be more Lavender I can beat anyways"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: fine but we need to hurry uses an odd teleporter lotus left with him to send them all back to the entrance of the city of dragons

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Is this........the city of dragons?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: yes, but heres the thing, in a few days draco is going to get his ultimate form here, once he does that hes gona fly up to that castle and launch a draco meteor from there, one thats strong enough to wipe out the planet.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Whoah there Red. You owe me for bringing you back from the dead, so don't attack us anymore"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then grabs Red's neck and slams him on the ground, then he takes out his sword, Sheldon"lying, no Red, that's the truth and if you attack me like that again, then i'll strike you down from where you are"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.