Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up morning everyone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Lance, good morning" Riolu"Huh, who's that person?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: nice to meet you riolu shakes his little hand im mama sheldons brothers, lance. good morning to you as well desmond, now tell me more about what we were talking about yesterday.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

lance: ah, well what is it?

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I wonder why he would wanted Desmond to do that?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ...thats rather odd..but i guess there isnt much that we can do about it now. also i think i know how to bring peace to your world...to do it we would have to kill viper, but i dont think we're ever gona find him untill that draco guy can finaly go down one day. ... dont ask me why i know just understand that i know, if viper goes down your world will be fine

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Also..........."

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

DUCKLETT"4000.........QUACK!!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, Liquid Viper is dead, but that other Viper is still out there, once we stop him for good, then your world will be in peace Desmond, also, we must prepare for the battle later"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I guess that's the end of red and leaf, we won't be seeing them ever again"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well Lance, should we head back to the pokemon tower.........I mean, Radio tower"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... no .. shes gona be there waiting, but we need a proper group first if we're gona take her on. right now lets just take the time to relax a little and plan our next move.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What could be in that tower, but yes, we need to organize a proper group first. Luncia said she was gonna head out for a while for some training, so that's why she's not here, how much do we need for a proper team?"

randomlypikachu

lance: trust me...if we get a legendary involved in this that could just cause more danger for the world then good

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.