Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............Double Team clones, go and take the hits of the tusks, while destorying them in the process with brave bird" Then a bunch of Sheldon's come out of nowhere and do what he just said, then eventually, there was no floating donphan heads or Sheldon clones left, Sheldon"That's it, now you die today" Sheldon then used ice beam on Kent, freezing him, then he used fly, then he threw him far, locked on, then used fly attack, knocking Kent out and he fell to the ground hard, Sheldon"I didn't want to do this again, but I think it's over"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kent: ... not quite both of my tusks shoot out one stabbing sheldon the other stabs gold ... its over now ... thats all i had left a small tear rolls down his eye hey 7, 3 i know you cant hear this but i want you guys to know that im sorry i let you guys down out there.... but hopefully our antics at least bought your classes enough time to plan something out a little better. i hope your leaders will put you two to better use than i put my class to. eyes close - yoshi: stands over the corpse and looks at it for a long while - lance: are you alright? yoshi: ah sorry, i just aint used to seeing so many deaths happen in two days.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........." Sheldon unfused with Ducklett, Ducklett"......Huh, Sheldon, oh no, he's hurt" Sheldon"..........I told him...........only one of us was leaving here.........dang it.........." Sheldon drops to his knees, the tusk went through his chest Salamence"Sheldon, are you gonna be alright?"Sheldon"........i'm........just hurt right now, thankfully, the tusk missed my heart.............hey Lance, Yoshi............a little help here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

yoshi: rips out the tusk then quikly sprinkles some odd looking powder and the pain begins to lessen, i then bandage it, and give sheldon a potion to drink there, your num right now so you cant tell but you should pretty much healed already, you'll be walking fine in the morning and back to fighting. lance; whered you learn to do that? yoshi: ah well im also trained in the medical field, and fighting. used to teach my grandkids how to fight as a matter of fact, they were wonderfull but theyre on to better things now. wish at least one of them wouldve tried to learn some healing techniques though, would put my heart at ease a little more if they did.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"Heh, that's Sheldon, always taking damage that would almost kill him, only to be fine in a day or two"Sheldon"Oh yeah, did I tell you guys about the time I fought Salamence without any weapons or powers...............but wait, what do you mean, put your heart at ease a little more if they did?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: oh theyre just doing some very dangerous work now, they wouldnt go into details i just know that they said they were putting their lives on the line for an important reason... sure wish i could speak with them again. i havent seen them in years... bah anyway this isnt the time to be thinking about that, we gota focus on the task at hand. these two may be dead but theres still more out there and we dont know anythign about those lavender guys. for now though lets just rest for the night goes to sleep - lance: he's right, brother lets rest now goes to sleep as well - meanwhile in the class two halls word has gone out that class three has been killed. one man in particular finds this interesting. this man is huge and muscular, shaved head wearing pants but no shirt, he doesnt look very bright, he cant speak a normal sentence, and he has the number 11 on his arm that stretches when he flexes it. his name is Brawn huh.. class three dead, they weakling all of them! i find those weaklings who kill weak class three people, i crush them into fine powder tomarow! screams out loud for dramatic effect you hear me huh? i come for all you guys tomarow!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, good night brother" Sheldon goes to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

???????"Finally, I found him" the mysterious person walks up to Sheldon, while everybody is asleep, ???????" I heard of this man being able to talk to Pokemon, but I didn't think this would be true, and so easy to get, wow, that battle was so intense, i'm just glad I didn't get killed in the process, and if I can just take his voice, then I'll be rich, let's see, how do I do this again, it's been ages since I stole a Pokemon's voice......... actually, I only stole only a couple of voices before........well, I should be able to do this" the mysterious person then takes out an orb, and casts a spell on Sheldon, the spell goes into Sheldon and then it removes itself and goes into the orb, ???????"Finally, time to sell this voice for a high price" Salamence then wakes up, Salamence"Hey, what are you doing, explain yourself"???????"Oh dear, it seems like I awaken one of his Pokemon, time to make like a fast person and............wait, what?" Salamence then used flamethrower on the the mysterious person ???????"Yikes, I better run" the mysterious person runs away, Sheldon"........huh, whats going on?"Salamence"I caught this weird man here, he had some.........glowing circle thing, and he was putting something inside you, but took it out"Sheldon".......well, i'm fine now,I don't feel like I lost anything, but whatever, you got a good look on him?"Salamence" He had some kind of thing on his face"Sheldon"A mask, well, it's not Mask, he's dead, we should rest up, well, goodnight Salamence"Salamence"Goodnight Sheldon"Ducklett"Hey, don't forget about me!"Sheldon and Salamence"Goodnight Ducklett" Then they all go back to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

In the morning, Sheldon and his Pokemon wake up, Sheldon"The others are still sleeping, they need there rest"Ducklett"So Sheldon*"What do we do now?"Sheldon"Ducklett, I want to make you stronger, because we will be fighting many more powerful opponents, and I want you to be able to fight them off"Salamence"Yeah, you two do that, i'm going for my morning hunt of breakfast"Sheldon"...........fine, go on, but when you return, I want to train you to become stronger"Salamence"Right, well then, i'm off" Salamence then heads to the forest, Sheldon"Everybody, let's go" Sheldon releases his Pokemon, Zebstrika"Good morning Sheldon, what is it?"Sheldon"I released you all for some training, I want to make you all stronger, or at least just improve on what you can do already" Sheldon then sets up targets and trains his Pokemon for hours, except for Pidove, Pidove"Hey Sheldon, I want to train too"Sheldon"I'm sorry, but your leg is still broken, and battling could make it worse" Pidove"But I want to become stronger, just like everybody else" Sheldon"But you are still far to younger, you're only a baby, but don't worry, as soon as your leg heals, then i'll train you to, but for now, just watch the others, you could learn from them, especially Ducklett, since you two are both flying types, Pidove"Yes, I will, hey Ducklett, do your best, so that I could do my best too"Ducklett"Huh.....what do you mean Pidove?" Zebstrika then used thunder on Ducklett Zebstrika"Sorry Ducklett, but we are training here, you can't let distractions get the best of you" Ducklett"........right, now I know, Pidove, you should know that as well.......huh, where did this shadow come from?" Ducklett then looks up and see's Snorlax and he used body slam on Ducklett Sheldon"......Ducklett still has many things to learn to" Salamence then appears out of nowhere and used dragon tail on Snorlax, knocking him back, Salamence"Are you ok there little buddy?" Ducklett".....Yeah, thanks for asking" Milotic then wraps up Ducklett and gives him a kiss, Ducklett"I'm feeling even better since on with you Milotic" Sheldon then walks to Salamence and notices that his stomach is slightly bigger Sheldon"You missed a lot of training today, and I see that you went to a buffet in the forest" Salamence"What's a buffet?" Sheldon"Just something you would like, well, Snorlax would run them out business" Salamence"It seems you noticed my gut got bigger, remember when I told you I want meat, well I am a big dragon, and berries won't cut it for me" Sheldon"No, it's alright, I understand" Salamence"Really, but I thought you had a love for Pokemon or something like that?"Sheldon"Yes I do, but I understand that Pokemon must eat each in the wild to survive, but that just reminds me of.............. never mind, let's get you into this training" Salamence"Sure, let's go" Salamence then joins the training and then they all train for hours, Lance, Yoshi and Lucina are there just watching Sheldon training his Pokemon to become stronger.

JunkosBoobies

Red wakes up in The Morning and Notices 2 Pokemon Trainers named Hilbert and Hilda
Red "I guess I shoud go Help them Out."
Red "What are you doing here?"
Hilbert "Looking for a Wild Mightyena."
Red "I'll Help you."
Red and Hilbert start Looking for a Mightyena

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina has Braviary fly her to Sheldon.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, Lucina, what's up?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh Mightyena, is that you, no wait, you're a different Mightyena then the one I know"

randomlypikachu

lance: ah its time to get up already? yoshi: looks like it lance: hey i had a mightyena once too ... wonder if hes gona find me eventualy... i havent picked up his scent in a while. anyway, what should we do today?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know, but Salamence said he saw a thief stealing something from inside me, I don't feel anything missing.........huh, did Yoshi say something, because I didn't understand?"

JunkosBoobies

Hilbert "Alright,so now i've got Mightyena and Serperior."
Red "You're gonna need more than that to survive,Hilbert."
Hilbert "I'll go look for Pokemon."
Hilbert starts looking for Pokemon

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

yoshi: hmm... i think i know whats going on ... i think sheldon might have been dealing with a - brawn: jumps up from the mountain side nearby the fields of hyrule in the center of the group. i here to crush all you weakling people! i brawn, number 11, the fighting! a machamp jumps to his side im machamp, main partner to the number 11, fighting type. lance: ... he seems friendly brawn: what! i friendly not at all! i here to crush all you! lance: ... i was being sarcastic...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright, return Pokemon" Sheldon then returnes all of his Pokemon, except for Ducklett and Salamence Sheldon"This seems to be our lucky day Ducklett, this guy and his Pokemon are both rock types, so let's use our water attacks, since using a sword might not be the best idea" Ducklett"Right, let's go" Sheldon and Ducklett then fuse together, Sheldon"Get ready, because here I come" Sheldon then used water gun on Brawn.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.