Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold steps forward. "I did"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

kent: grabs the blade and snaps it then kicks red off - lance: catches red red, please be more carefull! i told you that we need to aproach this fight carefully.yoshi: ... i wish i could do somthing to help, but i dont think im up to taking these guys on, its up to you all. kent: now take this gold! thrusts the tusks into gold

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

While Kent did that, Salamence flew behind him and used flamethrower on him, then out of the flames, Sheldon appears in used brave bird, knocking Kent back, then Sheldon flew forward and slashed his sword through Kent's chest.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

The tusks bounce off. Gold" I said this to an old enemy, I wear armor under this." Gold slices off Kent's tusks.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

kent:dodges all incoming attacks by going underground your gona need to try a lot harder than that to best me! sandstorm! a sandstorm begins raging in the field

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Salamence, use dragon breath in the hole that Kent has went under ground in" Salamence then used dragon breath in the hole.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red "Lance,I don't care if I have to Die in this fight,as long as Leaf is Safe,thats all that matters."
Red then uses Flamethrower on Kent

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

kent: has made hole under salamance and red, these holes just big enough so they wont fall through but an attack can still pass by, the attaks they fire into the hole i went through pass up through the holes under them harming them instead of myself

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"It's a good thing fire attacks don't hurt me that much, now then Sheldon, get that coward out of here"Sheldon"...........You're right, Kent is a coward, hiding in a hole, what a baby"

randomlypikachu

Kent: who said i was still in the hole? the sandstorm ive created become stronger and starts to harm the pokemon that cant defend against it im still hunting for that princess, im just speaking with you through the ground... but it apears she isnt here... everyone sees the castle start falling apart what a waste of effort it was coming out here!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I told Mask the princess wasn't here, but he didn't listen."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So, is this going to be a battle to the death then, this means that you stay, until one of us dies"

randomlypikachu

kent: comes out of one of the holes phase three! does phase three using donphan an becomes a 15 foot tall beast, with grey and black skin like donphans, the tusks get even bigger and stronger, and i am now on all fours although the front legs still act as arms and hands. the black layer of skin on my body runs down from my head to the backs of my legs. in my hands is a large earth hammer agreed! when im done here, you will all be 10 feet under the ground buried alive!

randomlypikachu

kent: both arrows just bounce off stomp! uses stomp crushing both of them now you two its time to die! jumps up and slams down the hammer on sheldon

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon takes out his sword and parries Kent's hammer, sending Kent back, but this causes Sheldon's sword to break, Sheldon"Not again, I got to get a better sword, well then, take this" Sheldon then used brave bird on Kent, then Sheldon used water gun on him, Salamence then used crunch on Kent.

randomlypikachu

kent: ... i have to finish this up quickly ... begins glowing i wanted this to go on longer admitedly, but this needs to end now! ... self worth... earth crushing ram! a bunch of floating donphan heads apear and all begin raming their tusks into any enemies on the battle field, while mine become made of pure earth die all of you!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.