Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

mightyena: i see ... theyre power was stroner than zanes ... one of them completely englufed the other in power as well ... that frightens me.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......This is bad, what are we supposed to do about them...........i'm in no condition of fighting right now, I have to rely on my Pokemon for my defensive and offensive strategies..........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I'll handle the hand to hand combat from now on."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right.......i'm just to weak right now.........actually, I should catch some more pokemon later........but I know that i'll have Ducklett by my side through all of this, right buddy?"Ducklett"Right!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sooooooooo, what do we do now about does two other guys, and what about Liquid Viper?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "We find out their plans."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break ok my computers going crazy right now x-x so i'll be back later.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Right Gold...........but how do we do that?"

TsunamiSensei

"We just wait for them."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"......well then.......Sheldon, can you stand up yet?"Sheldon"Let me see......." Sheldon then gets up Sheldon"I think I can walk.......but I can run or move to much...........but I should be able to walk around all right.............well Gold, i'm gonna catch some more Pokemon for the reason I just gave, do you want to follow me, or do whatever you want?"

Auracle

"Your patience has paid off!"
Liquid Viper appears in front of the heroes; his Seviper draped about his neck.
"Thank you for allowing me access to Demise. His power is just what I need to push my plans forward. As for my plans, I will first destroy you. This will be an excellent test of the Soul Crown's power."
The Soul Crown summons a mob of Bokoblins created from Demise's power.
"And I have one more friend for you to play with."
Liquid summons a Liquid Keith.
"I was able to observe his soul and create a perfect version during your previous battle. Now, enough talk. Destroy them, minions!"

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh Course, he just had to do this, ok Ducklett, get ready" Ducklett"Right, bring it on you things!!!!!"

TsunamiSensei

Gold does a spin attack, killing all the bokoblins. "Do you have anything tougher?"

-Skeletor

Auracle

"Oh, tougher you say? Try this on for size!"
A hoard of Moblins is summoned.
"Liquid Keith, attack them!"
Liquid Keith slashes at the heroes with his claws.

"Oh and Earthquake won't effect me. I can levitate."

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, use air slash on the moblins" Ducklett"Here I go, take this you mobothings!" Ducklett then used air slash on the Moblins.

JunkosBoobies

Leaf "You think you're tough,Liquid Viper, but just wait until you see My Little Friend."
Leaf's Steelix then uses Flash Cannon on Liquid Viper

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Auracle

The Moblins survive, but flinch. However, LK's slash hits Ducklett and sends him flying.

Liquid Viper is hit by Flash Cannon, but shrugs it off.
"Nice attack, but try this!"
LV launch's a beam that hits Steelix.
"That beam will 'liquify' you Steelix. It's soul and body will be re-written into a Liquid copy, where it will serve only me. And your Pokeball won't help. It won't be long now."

Edited on by Auracle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.