Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett then wake up Sheldon"Hey Ducklett, you remember when Lance said Ganon was inside of me..........well, I just figured something out, that Eelektross bite is sadly the key of Ganon's return"Ducklett"Huh, what do you mean?"Sheldon"As soon as my body gives out, Ganon will then have full control of my body"Ducklett"Well, is there anyway of getting him out of you?"Sheldon"No, since he's apart of my spirit, if he were to be destroyed, then I would also be destroyed"Ducklett"But........if that were to happen........then what should Ducklett do?"Sheldon"You should get away from me if that were to ever happen, and don't turn back or hesitate, because that won't be me, it'll be Ganon controlling me"Ducklett"...............alright, Ducklett promises.......so what should we do now?"Sheldon"Hey, how about we go look for some more Pokemon*"Alright, let's go Sheldon" Ducklett then flies on Sheldon's head and Sheldon then walks off to search for more Pokemon.

Also, at around 7.00 pm, I have to leave and go to the city, so I might not be back today

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Liquid Viper returns from Skyworld, after being rejected by Zekrom because of hi flawed ideals.
"Hmph, I may not have Zekrom's power, but at least I have the Soul Dew. And once I finish construction of the Soul Crown, Viper's reign will look like child's play."
Liquid walks into the forest followed by his loyal Seviper and a mysterious shadowy Pokemon.

All of the 5 are now dead.

What do you mean? Liquid was not one of the five. And why would he be killed off while I'm not here?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

True_Hero wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Liquid Viper returns from Skyworld, after being rejected by Zekrom because of hi flawed ideals.
"Hmph, I may not have Zekrom's power, but at least I have the Soul Dew. And once I finish construction of the Soul Crown, Viper's reign will look like child's play."
Liquid walks into the forest followed by his loyal Seviper and a mysterious shadowy Pokemon.

What do you mean? Liquid was not one of the five. And why would he be killed off while I'm not here?

Viper, Bane, Nelson, Lance and Zane are dead, Liquid is still alive.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

SheldonRandoms wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Viper, Bane, Nelson, Lance and Zane are dead, Liquid is still alive.

I think I see the problem. I said "Viper's reign will look like child's play". What I meant was "Viper's former reign will look like child's play".

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So Ducklett, are you ready to battle a pokemon"Ducklett"Yeah, I think I see a pokemon up ahead" Then Sheldon and Ducklett then went to that pokemon..........I wonder if something will happen?

Auracle

Sheldon and Ducklett approach the Pokemon. They see that it is... another Ducklett!

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey looks, another Ducklett, Hi other Ducklett, i'm a Ducklett and so is my trainer here"Sheldon"it's just another Ducklett, we already have a Ducklett, the both of us our Ducklett's, let's just ignore it" Sheldon and Ducklett then walk away from the other Ducklett.

Auracle

"W-wait for me!"
The other Ducklett begins to follow Sheldon and Ducklett.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What is it, i'm sorry but you can't come with us, I already have a Ducklett with me, and I don't need two"Ducklett"Hey, is something the matter, why do you want us to wait for you?"

Auracle

"W-well, I'm all alone, and if he finds me, he'll-
The Ducklett is vaporized in a beam of energy.
"There! That took long enough!"
Liquid Viper emerges from the forest, wearing a strange crown.
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"HEY, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO A FELLOW DUCKLETT, WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!?!?!?!"Sheldon"It's Liquid Viper, long time no see, what are you doing here, and you're going to have to explain what you did just now, because it doesn't look good for you" Sheldon then takes out his sword.

TsunamiSensei

Gold comes to Sheldon. " What's going on here? And did you ever figure out the thing about me killing you?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

"Ah! Ducklett and Sheldon! How nice it is to see you again. I'm sorry you had to see that. You see, that was a clone of you, Ducklett. However, I imprinted it's soul wrong, thus making it a failure. However, it escaped and I've been tracking it down all day. I've become an expert at cloning, you see, and I was trying my hand at creating a, shall we say, "Liquid" version of you. A perfected version that utilizes your full potential. Oh, you must have noticed my new crown. Go on, ask me what it can do."

TsunamiSensei

Gold draws the golden sword. " Tell me."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, you might as well tell us, since you're here now and Gold..............i'll tell you later"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Zelda? I'm clearly Gold."

(P.S . @Sheldonrandoms Will you be back tomorrow?)

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gold "Zelda? I'm clearly Gold."

(P.S . @Sheldonrandoms Will you be back tomorrow?)

Whoops, I meant Gold, but yes, i'll be back at maybe around 9 p.m-11 p.m, if not, i'll be back tomorrow

SheldonRandoms

I just found out i'm leaving at 6:30, so I might be back, but I don't know.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.