General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,721 to 2,740 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,721. Posted:

Gold sheathes his sword. " I'll let you get your flesh back. Your current state is too easy to beat."

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,722. Posted:

Red turns into death
Death then strikes Viper with his Battle Axe

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,723. Posted:

zane: glad you asked, you were already told about the war between your brother and the rest of us. about how we were the only ones left and decided to fight eachother. we've all apeared by order of strenght, weakest to strongest. i apeared last, so obviously im the strongest of this group, and of course as viper was here first he is the weakest... even though thats true, somehow he took as all down that day... i lost my flesh that day. i want my revenge, and im getting it today.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,724. Posted:

Ducklett"Sheldon?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,725. Posted:

Sheldon"Sorry Ducklett, I don't know what's gonna happen now"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,726. Posted:

viper: its time Drops some dna of each of the five, this allows their wishes to be heard and granted please all of you, make your wish looking at zane im going to wait untill after my little friend there has his fun. nelson wishes to be the only person in the world to have control over magic, bane wishes to know the location of all the legendary pokemon so he may hunt them all down, zane wishes for his flesh back, but lance does not make a wish yet. zane: now has pale white skin and black hair with a cold stare and a serious look on his face im ready now.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,727. Posted:

The goddess Hylia destroys the wish seed and reverses its effects. Green/Hylia " Sorry to let you down, but wishes won't cut it anymore." Bane and Nelson are flung to opposite sides of the world by Hylia's magic.

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,728. Posted:

Red then strikes Zane with his Sword

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,729. Posted:

Sheldon"...........Their wishes came true, it actually worked"Ducklett"Hey look, Zane got his skin back"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,730. Posted:

viper: hehehe im sorry to say zelda, but that wont work a new wish seed begins to rise there was a reason i choose the pheonix for this besides the whole rumor thing with hades. zane is completely unmoved by the force of the magic zane: ... but she still has magic ... nelsons wish should have cancled that. viper: oh you really thought i was going to let them get their wishes? that would be idiotic on my part, i was using them, just tools like everyone else has been in this plan of mine. a plan that includes allowing you to get your flesh back, and allowing lance to still have a shot at his own wish.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,731. Posted:

Hylia draws her sword and faces Zane. " En garde."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,732. Posted:

Ducklett"Huh, what's Viper up to, he's also so sneaky"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,733. Posted:

pulls out the universe blade ... i finaly have it back. viper you are a fool for allowing me to hold this weapon in my hands again. ... the universe blade... a blade that allows all the power of each blade crafted to be used at once, even the blade gold holds now, even blades that no longer exist. all of them, all of their power, now in this one blade once more. your all doomed, now that my flesh is back i can weild this once more! combines a skyward strike with a night beam with poison energy from the seviper blade and shoots it at zelda

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,734. Posted:

Hylia/Green reflects the attack and charges Zane.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,735. Posted:

uses the power of the electrical blade, turning it into pure electricity passing through zelda sheldon, nows the time to tell you why your going to die because of these two. truth is, ganon didnt die completely that day you helped viper slay him. he kept a tiny bit of his spirit left inside of another person who entered the night that day viper entered, that person is you sheldon. you and those two are literaly doomed to fight eachother, and like all ganons in the past, your doomed to death.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,736. Posted:

Ducklett"Sheldon, we got to do something, we can't just sit around while they are battling out there"Sheldon"At this point Ducklett, i'll do anything, as long as it leads to the truth"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,737. Posted:

Sheldon".................I...............so that explains it.......but what should we do now?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,738. Posted:

lance: has been thinking things through during this fight then walks up to the seed i know what i want to wish for...

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,739. Posted:

Red's Snorlax then uses Splash on Bane,and because Snorlax is so big,Splash actually hurts Bane >:3

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,740. Posted:

Ducklett".......Huh, Lance, what is he doing?"Sheldon"Lance................"