Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........Their wishes came true, it actually worked"Ducklett"Hey look, Zane got his skin back"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

viper: hehehe im sorry to say zelda, but that wont work a new wish seed begins to rise there was a reason i choose the pheonix for this besides the whole rumor thing with hades. zane is completely unmoved by the force of the magic zane: ... but she still has magic ... nelsons wish should have cancled that. viper: oh you really thought i was going to let them get their wishes? that would be idiotic on my part, i was using them, just tools like everyone else has been in this plan of mine. a plan that includes allowing you to get your flesh back, and allowing lance to still have a shot at his own wish.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Hylia draws her sword and faces Zane. " En garde."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, what's Viper up to, he's also so sneaky"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

pulls out the universe blade ... i finaly have it back. viper you are a fool for allowing me to hold this weapon in my hands again. ... the universe blade... a blade that allows all the power of each blade crafted to be used at once, even the blade gold holds now, even blades that no longer exist. all of them, all of their power, now in this one blade once more. your all doomed, now that my flesh is back i can weild this once more! combines a skyward strike with a night beam with poison energy from the seviper blade and shoots it at zelda

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Hylia/Green reflects the attack and charges Zane.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

uses the power of the electrical blade, turning it into pure electricity passing through zelda sheldon, nows the time to tell you why your going to die because of these two. truth is, ganon didnt die completely that day you helped viper slay him. he kept a tiny bit of his spirit left inside of another person who entered the night that day viper entered, that person is you sheldon. you and those two are literaly doomed to fight eachother, and like all ganons in the past, your doomed to death.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, we got to do something, we can't just sit around while they are battling out there"Sheldon"At this point Ducklett, i'll do anything, as long as it leads to the truth"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".................I...............so that explains it.......but what should we do now?"

randomlypikachu

lance: has been thinking things through during this fight then walks up to the seed i know what i want to wish for...

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett".......Huh, Lance, what is he doing?"Sheldon"Lance................"

randomlypikachu

lance: i was originaly going to wish for something terrible... as viper once said everyones wish is completely evil.. i can only live by eating people souls, i was going to wish to be able to take a persons soul at will...but this isnt right, none of this is. looks towards zane hes just a killer at heart, after this hes going to try to kill viper, and then who knows who else is coming next. looks towards viper and viper is just evil and manipulative, he planned this out perfectly for reasons i do not know. brother before i go i think i should tell you this. no matter what zane had just said, i dont think your going die by gold and zelda... even if ganon is in you, i know you'll be able to keep yourself undercontrol from his power... right now these two are the real problem and they need to be stoped now... bye brother wishes for viper and all who originaly agreed to assist him in this plan before the event of the night to die

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...................Lance"Ducklett"Sheldon.....is Lance......."Sheldon"i'm afraid so"

randomlypikachu

zane: what! zane falls to the ground dead instantly as do bane and nelson wherever they are now viper just smiles and seems to be mouthing the words, "i leave the rest to you" before dieing ...lance: ... good bye brother Falls down dead. while this happens vipers child is looking out at this from a mountain above them out of the sight of the others remembering what her father said (viper: i hate to say this but im dieing today, and not coming back this time... i want you to do me a favour hands her a list find these people and get them to join you... and make sure to train him looks at the boy ... one day hes going to be strong enough to surpass zane and myself, and remember, do not return for 15 years. hand the boy a dratini and my child a baby seviper about half her height and a weird looking spear use that spear to destroy the wish seed when its over.) with that memory done with the child tosses the spear at the seed destroying majoras spirit and bringing back the pheonix. with that done she walks off (well the five arc is now over so goodnight everyone)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........goodbye........brother........Ducklett, we are leaving now"Ducklett"Sheldon......are you alright"Sheldon"Yeah.......let's go" Sheldon and Ducklett then escape with nobody noticing them, then they go to sleep...............

Auracle

Liquid Viper returns from Skyworld, after being rejected by Zekrom because of hi flawed ideals.
"Hmph, I may not have Zekrom's power, but at least I have the Soul Dew. And once I finish construction of the Soul Crown, Viper's reign will look like child's play."
Liquid walks into the forest followed by his loyal Seviper and a mysterious shadowy Pokemon.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

JunkosBoobies

Youngster "While Red and Leaf are asleep,I just might take a spin on my Bike."
The Youngster then puts on the clothes that Red gave him,gets on his Bike,and leaves the forest headed for Coastal City Bridge

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

True_Hero wrote:

Liquid Viper returns from Skyworld, after being rejected by Zekrom because of hi flawed ideals.
"Hmph, I may not have Zekrom's power, but at least I have the Soul Dew. And once I finish construction of the Soul Crown, Viper's reign will look like child's play."
Liquid walks into the forest followed by his loyal Seviper and a mysterious shadowy Pokemon.

All of the 5 are now dead.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.