Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

"My meditation on Snowpeak sharpened my senses. I was able to follow your aura. "

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

apears behid gold so your the so called hero then?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold does a backflip over Zane, drawing his sword and shield. " Some call me that. And you must be Zane the sword king."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@Mr-Mario Added

Sheldon"Well that's good, it might help you to.............. live against Zane, Ducklett, what are you trying to say to me" Ducklett"...........um.......I just wanted to tell you that............Sheldon, you mean the world to Ducklett and I......."Sheldon"Ducklett, you told me that last night"Ducklett"Oh, yeah.........well, you really do Sheldon, I just want you to get better, this is all Ducklett's fault* Ducklett begins to cry, Sheldon"Ducklett, I choose to save you that day, don't cry please" Sheldon then picks up Ducklett and hugs him, Sheldon"Don't worry Ducklett, everythings gonna be alright, i'll get through this, so Gold..................tell me, do you know why i'm here right now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

turns around quickly and stabs my blade through the shield then summons a second blade and slashes at golds arm thats correct gold.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

The hylian shield blocks the sword and shatters the blade. Gold slashes off Zane's hand.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm the hand floats back onto my body theres some advantages to being a skeleton you know the second blade goes half way through golds shoulder ... to bad there isnt enough of them. recreates a new blade and does a spin attack with both of blades im not gona run in circles with what i want here like the others have at this point. i want my flesh back, and right now your in the way of it.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"So that's Zane, Sheldon, what should we do now?" Sheldon"..................."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

takes reds distraction as an opurtunity to get an extra strike in at golds chest its a little late for "death" to apply to me child.

TsunamiSensei

Gold removes the sword from his shoulder. Gold blocks the attacks and uses din's fire on Zane.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

jumps up to avoid the fires then lands on the ground a few feet from gold time to finish this job. my two swords transform, one becomes the mastersword, and the other becomes the night blade

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, what do we do now......hey, Mightyena, what do we do now, won't somebody say what me and Sheldon should do?"Sheldon"..............."

randomlypikachu

you two should do yourselfs a favor and leave. the longer your near him and zelda the better the chance you have to die. preforms a spin attack combining the powers of light and dark causing beams of both these atributes to be shot at gold during the attack

TsunamiSensei

The master sword absorbs the energy and fires it back at Zane.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's what I want to find out wh........"Ducklett"Sheldon, we need to leave, I don't want you to get hurt like this, also I think you're still a little weak from yesterday"*Sheldon"............you have a point, Ducklett, let's go" Sheldon and Ducklett then run away.

randomlypikachu

blocks the attack with the night blade hm before i forget turns the master sword into another night blade, and turns the first night blade into the four sword splitting me in four. the three clones from the blade leave to hunt down zelda while i stay here to finish off gold tell me gold, did viper ever show you that he could do this trick slices at the air with the night blade and black sword wound apears on golds shoulder

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, what did Zane mean by Zelda and Gold being our......."Sheldon"I don't know, I must find out why, it looks like we weren't followed........yet"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.