Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"I do think he has nothing else planned"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

speaking through him with telepathy (you'll another time, but what i will tell you is that i have something big in mind and that you, ducklet, and mewtwo will all play a role in this by the time im done) ok people to expand across the regions all im going to need you guys to do is let me have full reign over the pokemon gyms in each region. i unfortunantly cant tell you why this must be done yet, but all you need to know is that you should trust me in these dark times. i promise your trust will be rewarded greatly in return. i will allow all gym leaders a day to make their choice on whether or not they plan to allow me reign over their gyms. thats all i have to say to you wonderfull people today so good day returns to the center ... now to take care of some unfinished business.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold disguises himself as gym leader Cheren and requests an audience with Blade.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

sends cheren a note "cheren glad to hear from you after so long i'll meet with you kanto tonight"

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Cheren heads to Kanto.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Milotic follow Cheren to Kanto

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Stay back. Try to get into Goldenrod."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

meets cheren at celadon city so buddy you ready for some gambling

SheldonRandoms

"Ok then, let's go to Goldenrod then Milotic"

randomlypikachu

while on their way to goldenrod they are stoped by a woman in a purple outfit with purple hair whos looking straight at ducklet

SheldonRandoms

"Hello, could Ducklett help you with something?"

TsunamiSensei

" What's the wager?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

sending messages to ducklet telepathicly (you really dont remember her? ... well i suppose i cant blame you she looks very diferent now) what you dont remember? its the usual just like we always do.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"Different, is my old trainer a guy or a girl, I remembered him as a guy, who had Eelektross bite marks near his neck.........who are you?"

randomlypikachu

continues with telepathic speaking (its doris silly. when i brought her back to life i decided against executing her again and decided to "fix her" since i got the whole hybrid formula perfected)

TsunamiSensei

" What's wrong? You're taking a while to answer."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"......................Well, how can Ducklett explain this to Doris, but you broke my heart, now i'm with Milotic, even though she can't talk to me, I know that she loves me..........why are you here?"

TsunamiSensei

The goddesses of Hyrule grant Milotic the gift of speech.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

wow .-. you really dont remember then... odd but ok i'll remind you. but first lets go inside enters the "game room" and goes into the secret underground area where the "real action" is

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.