Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 14,718

Auracle

"Impressive, Viper. I hadn't seen that toy yet."
Dr. Hebi grabs Ducklett.
"You won't stop me from causing your downfall, though."
The two warp away using a mysterious device.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

"We're safe here, Ducklett. Here, let me patch you up."
Uses an Antidote on Ducklett.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Gold charges Viper and hits him with the hylian shield.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Thanks Doc, but now Viper sent out his Dusknoir, be careful, as they suck you up in there stomach face things"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

blocks your charge with my blade sorry but this time i cant just toy around with you, today someone is going to leave this battle field through death!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold pulls out the fierce diety's mask and puts it on. " I think that will be you!" Fierce diety Gold stabs Viper with his sword and smashes him into the ground.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

gold jumps back up into the ground and begins charging up a beam in the seviper blade im going to give you a chance before i do what im planing here. i want you to join me by my side. you may not remember this anymore but we were good partners at one point in time, and id really hate to waste such a good figher over this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Huh........WHAT, GOLD?!?!?!?!?!?! HEY WAIT A MINUTE, YOU SAID YOU BATTLED A TRAINER 50 YEARS AGO??!?!?!? VIPER, EXPLAIN NOW!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

thats right, i had one more pokemon with me other than seviper at the time i battled your trainer ducklet. that pokemon was gold who at the time was a gardevoir. course theres a little more to why i had him at the time or why the heck i choose him for that battle in question.

SheldonRandoms

"...................Gold?"

randomlypikachu

so would you like to hear the rest? if not i'll just continue with my attack sword is glowing a bright purple at this point

SheldonRandoms

"Sure thing Viper.................... STORY TIME?"

TsunamiSensei

" I remember now. It was after I had grown bitter and hated man... But now everything has changed. I fight for good! I fight for justice! I am Gold! Hero of Light!" Gold slices Viper in half then launches a beam fron his sword do rip Viper apart molecule by molecule. The beam leaves Viper alive, but barely.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ok fires my next attack doing the same to gold but with the power of darkness and poison rather than light great minds think alike i suppose. now back to my story, truth be told i knew this was going to happen from the moment i caught you as a ralts. that you would become human and discover your truth as the hero of light. i also knew that i was doomed to fight fall into the night and fight you, all of this was destiny... thats what i thought to begin with. so when i fell in the night i took away gold's memories thinking when i fell in i would be dead to the world and something new would be in my place ... i would later find that i was wrong about this.

Auracle

"Perfect! I've already deactivated all of the clones. I did so during your battle. According to my calculations, Viper is not in control of the Night right now. He is too weak."

SheldonRandoms

"But you were there with Ducklett, that mean's you took away Ducklett's memories as well, GIVE THEM BACK, I KNOW HOW TO GET THEM BACK, SO YOU BETTER GIVE THEM BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

Auracle

"Do it Ducklett. Finish him. He's caused you nothing but suffering. End him, and we all benefit."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.