Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,281 to 14,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Alright, let's go).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence and Seth J.r. get on the boat, Lawrence puts Miltank Anthony, his Pokemon, Lawrence and Seth J.r.'s Pokemon in the backseat. The boat rides off into the sunset.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Everything seems to be going good so far..........)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Toooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett blames Bravely Default (with another Miiverse posting that was just posted......now)

Anthony"Moo (I'm awake)*"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo! (We're in Mossdeep!)" The ship stops and the rocket on that mission to catch Regigigas comes back down, severely damaged and having pieces of it falling off.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (I knew it)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Somthing will go wrong, even if they caught it)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Well, catching a legandary isn't impossible. Faulkner caught A Lugia........I wonder how that went?)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Yeah...Just need a ton of Ultra Balls, Dusk Balls, possibly a Master Ball, Quick Balls and a lot of freetime...or at least that's what mom told me...)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (I should ask how he got his Lugia......where's my backback and Pokenav?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then tries to call Falkner, but can't. Anthony"Moo (Well......maybe some other time then)."

SheldonRandoms

Anthony tries again, and makes it through. Falkner"Anthony, wha..........Uh, why did a random Miltank call me. I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE HERE, BUT THANKFULLY I WON!!!". Anthony"Moo (Talk to him, before he hangs up)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Okay.)" Lawrence talks human again. Lawrence "Oh, Anthony is a Miltank now...for reasons you probably won't believe. Anyways, he wanted to know how to catch a legendary?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.