Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,121 to 14,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Porygon couldn't move.....

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Porygon counters with tackle.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Porygon dodged the attack and countered with psybeam again.

JunkosBoobies

Altaria uses Take Down on Porygon. Altaria loses HP from the recoil, KOing Altaria. Winona "Come back Altaria! And go Dratini!" Winona Winona sends out Dratini. Winona "She's not a flying type, but her final evolution is, and Dragonites look nice!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Porygon, return!" Anthony sent back Porygon, and sent Wailmer out, Anthony"Wailmer, use tackle!" Wailmer then used tackle on Dratini

SheldonRandoms

Wailmer counters with Astonish

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't give up, use water pulse!" Wailmer then does that*

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wailmer, use Tooooo b continu!!!" *Wailmer"TOOOOOO B CONTINU".

SheldonRandoms

Derpleet steels the diver

Anthony"Alright, let's continue!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts, young, and Erika all magically reappear for plot related purposes. for some reason each of them (even Erika) now has a mustache
hearts: what I miss guys?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wailmer, counter with tackle!" Wailmer countered with tackle.

randomlypikachu

Erika: go winona! you can win this! win is literaly in your name! hearts: we're supposed to be rooting for Anthony ... young: ... i'll be back walks out and goes to the nearest route to see if the rumors of Giovanni being near are true

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.